Game Starts With Uneven Teams???? WTF

This is the dumbest thing to occur in this game. Multiple times my team will have 3 people, the opposing team will have 4 and the game will begin. The entire match goes on and we never get a 4th. I am ranked in the 50s and playing skillful people…it is not reasonable to win with a 4-3 disadvantage.

This is something so simple to be fixed.

Don’t allow games to begin uneven, and if they are fill that spot ASAP…I don’t get it.

I feel the same way

This is my only real problem with halo 4 I have had games start out 4 vs 1 that should never happen ever.

And I know, I know, people are going to say “stop ranting bro” - but this is is a legitimate problem.

> This is the dumbest thing to occur in this game. Multiple times my team will have 3 people, the opposing team will have 4 and the game will begin. The entire match goes on and we never get a 4th. I am ranked in the 50s and playing skillful people…it is not reasonable to win with a 4-3 disadvantage.
>
> This is something so simple to be fixed.
>
> Don’t allow games to begin uneven, and if they are fill that spot ASAP…I don’t get it.

Depends on what gamemode though. I love to be alone against 4 in SWAT for example because of the easy multikilling for me and harsh kill feed for them. And besides a 3 against 4 isin’t that bad unless someone is AFK on your team.

If you think 4v3 is bad, wait until you go into Dominion and it is 6v4. NOT 5v5, but 6v4.

This happens to me in objective playlists every time I go in with a party of 3 or 4. We get match against a party of 4 or 5. It’s ridiculous.

It’s the 5v3 games that baffle me :confused:

> > This is the dumbest thing to occur in this game. Multiple times my team will have 3 people, the opposing team will have 4 and the game will begin. The entire match goes on and we never get a 4th. I am ranked in the 50s and playing skillful people…it is not reasonable to win with a 4-3 disadvantage.
> >
> > This is something so simple to be fixed.
> >
> > Don’t allow games to begin uneven, and if they are fill that spot ASAP…I don’t get it.
>
> Depends on what gamemode though. I love to be alone against 4 in SWAT for example because of the easy multikilling for me and harsh kill feed for them. And besides a 3 against 4 isin’t that bad unless someone is AFK on your team.

I don’t care how “fun” it may be in cretin playlist it should still NEVER HAPPEN.

Very legitimate problem. Earlier today my party of two had to go against a full team. I waited all match for the matchmaking system to give us some teammates, but for whatever reason it never did. I thought that join in progress would fix this by always filling empty spots, but so far it’s serving more to frustrate.

I love the game, don’t get me wrong, but some issues shined through when my party of two were winning, until halfway through the game our skill was outmatched by the enemy team getting ordnance drops. I never had a problem with them before this. We had a fighting chance out of sheer skill until they got power weapons from the sky. I am by no means a good player, but this really opened my eyes onto the anti-competitive nature of Infinity Slayer. I may switch to Slayer Pro. Sorry for going off topic; it’s just that the game’s issues seem to have a synergistic effect that can turn it into a complete -Yoink-.

4 v 1 in Infinity Slayer. I win the biggest -Yoink- award.

> > > This is the dumbest thing to occur in this game. Multiple times my team will have 3 people, the opposing team will have 4 and the game will begin. The entire match goes on and we never get a 4th. I am ranked in the 50s and playing skillful people…it is not reasonable to win with a 4-3 disadvantage.
> > >
> > > This is something so simple to be fixed.
> > >
> > > Don’t allow games to begin uneven, and if they are fill that spot ASAP…I don’t get it.
> >
> > Depends on what gamemode though. I love to be alone against 4 in SWAT for example because of the easy multikilling for me and harsh kill feed for them. And besides a 3 against 4 isin’t that bad unless someone is AFK on your team.
>
> I don’t care how “fun” it may be in cretin playlist it should still NEVER HAPPEN.

It’ll always be there to lower wait time between games and because of people leaving during loading screen or just couldn’t join their assigned seat. It happends in almost every game such as BF3 and Call of Duty. Not bashing you but nothing is perfect.

> > > > This is the dumbest thing to occur in this game. Multiple times my team will have 3 people, the opposing team will have 4 and the game will begin. The entire match goes on and we never get a 4th. I am ranked in the 50s and playing skillful people…it is not reasonable to win with a 4-3 disadvantage.
> > > >
> > > > This is something so simple to be fixed.
> > > >
> > > > Don’t allow games to begin uneven, and if they are fill that spot ASAP…I don’t get it.
> > >
> > > Depends on what gamemode though. I love to be alone against 4 in SWAT for example because of the easy multikilling for me and harsh kill feed for them. And besides a 3 against 4 isin’t that bad unless someone is AFK on your team.
> >
> > I don’t care how “fun” it may be in cretin playlist it should still NEVER HAPPEN.
>
>
>
> It’ll always be there to lower wait time between games and because of people leaving during loading screen or just couldn’t join their assigned seat. It happends in almost every game such as BF3 and Call of Duty. Not bashing you but nothing is perfect.

I think 343 could fix this if they wanted to and they should id rather have fair start with slightly longer wait times than games that start unevenly.

I would say I would be 100% ok with JiP if it were not for this issue. I will wait for a full team over starting without a player to decrease wait times especially in 4v4 gametypes. If someone leaves so be it, get me a new enemy/teammate but don’t start the game until the game is full.

I hope we see some tweaks to this system soon.

I really hope they fix this. I get pretty upset when the other team doesn’t have as many players as my team, because it gives the smaller team an unfair advantage. They don’t have to worry about bumping into one another in small hallways. :frowning: