Game spot new reqs

game spot showed us the new apparel reqs aswell as a clear Jorges chain gun. Hype!

Link-

Now that it’s confirmed, this should be asked again: Who the hell asked for his Heavy Machine Gun?!

> 2533274837720524;2:
> Now that it’s confirmed, this should be asked again: Who the hell asked for his Heavy Machine Gun?!

Does it really matter if anyone asked for it?

> 2533274837720524;2:
> Now that it’s confirmed, this should be asked again: Who the hell asked for his Heavy Machine Gun?!

Probably the handful of Rated T’s 343 caters too?

> 2533275057835402;3:
> > 2533274837720524;2:
> > Now that it’s confirmed, this should be asked again: Who the hell asked for his Heavy Machine Gun?!
>
>
> Does it really matter if anyone asked for it?

A bit. We already have 2 perfectly good Heavy MGs in Halo 5 already… and there’s really not much you can do with one. So I’m curious to see why they decided to put it in instead of the M45 shotgun or MA37 Assault Rifle.

I wonder what will make it unique compared to the other heavy machine guns. Maybe increased movement speed???

No love for the plasma turret or splinter turret. (who the hell uses the plasma turret -__- )

> 2535409103705542;7:
> No love for the plasma turret or splinter turret. (who the hell uses the plasma turret -__- )

People who don’t care about moving fast or fighting long range

Jun and Kat’s armors look cool, but they messed up Jorge and Emile. Jorge’s right shoulder looks like it’s been pancaked, and his knee guards are too small. Emile’s missing his grenade bandoliers for some reason. The machine gun looks nice; much better than the one we currently have in Halo 5.

Chances are, the vast majority of us won’t be getting this armor anyway. Not unless you’ve grinded up to the point where you unlock Mythic REQs with every Gold pack… unless 343i does us a favor for once and makes these armors tied into achievements for Halo: Reach rather than part of the REQ system?

Jorge’s right shoulder pauldron looks off. Aside from that, the armors look pretty good to me.

The fact that new items are unlikely to be obtainable to lower leveled players is frustrating but the armour looking slightly different to emiles or jorges doesnt bother me that much, after all it is an armour set named wrath not emile’s armour

> 2533274883030212;6:
> I wonder what will make it unique compared to the other heavy machine guns. Maybe increased movement speed???

I’m hoping Jorge’s Chaingun will provide the user with some type of overshield or damage boost.

> 2533275057835402;3:
> > 2533274837720524;2:
> > Now that it’s confirmed, this should be asked again: Who the hell asked for his Heavy Machine Gun?!
>
>
> Does it really matter if anyone asked for it?

Yes. It’s another pointless req filling up a space in the already horrible req system. Making it even harder to get stuff that I want. YAY ISN’T THAT WONDERFUL.

-Yoink!-. I wanted others to be wrong. I wanted to be reunited with the AR that could satisfy my rugged rifle thirst (some FAMAS, HK416), and I got -Yoinked!-.

Well -Yoink-, time to put the old sock away…

I need George’s helm badly!!

> 2535455771499455;12:
> > 2533274883030212;6:
> > I wonder what will make it unique compared to the other heavy machine guns. Maybe increased movement speed???
>
>
> I’m hoping Jorge’s Chaingun will provide the user with some type of overshield or damage boost.

You’re still going to call in a SAW instead.

Turrets are worthless. They buffed the base movement in Halo 5 shortly after the beta, so now the speed penalty from turrets is comparatively worse than other Halos, even without Sprint, so if they insist Jorge’s MG has even a single movement penalty normal turrets do, it’s going to be another useless REQ with ‘Legendary’ slapped onto it.

The SAW is just that superior out of the gate. I’ll eat my words if any amount of powerups closes the gap.

hi bro (ABHMonkey10)
anyway im just excited for infection and emiles armour and the weapon skins you can pack of corse

> 2533274834952794;9:
> Jun and Kat’s armors look cool, but they messed up Jorge and Emile. Jorge’s right shoulder looks like it’s been pancaked, and his knee guards are too small. Emile’s missing his grenade bandoliers for some reason. The machine gun looks nice; much better than the one we currently have in Halo 5.
>
> Chances are, the vast majority of us won’t be getting this armor anyway. Not unless you’ve grinded up to the point where you unlock Mythic REQs with every Gold pack… unless 343i does us a favor for once and makes these armors tied into achievements for Halo: Reach rather than part of the REQ system?

They messed up Kat’s, making it almost an average H5 armor set. R.I.P. Robot arm.

My memories of reach must be real foggy.