Game spent my money on the wrong item

I had made a transaction in Halo 5 guardians for the “7X GOLD PACK +2 FREE!” For $26.95 aud dollars, however, when I made the transaction, it instead spent my money on the “15X GOLD PACK +5 FREE” for $59.95 aud dollars, am I able to get a refund and get my money back?

> 2535444141865640;1:
> I had made a transaction in Halo 5 guardians for the “7X GOLD PACK +2 FREE!” For $26.95 aud dollars, however, when I made the transaction, it instead spent my money on the “15X GOLD PACK +5 FREE” for $59.95 aud dollars, am I able to get a refund and get my money back?

You need to reach out to XBL / microsoft support. If you didn’t open them, you should easily get a refund.

> 2753763522162009;2:
> > 2535444141865640;1:
> > I had made a transaction in Halo 5 guardians for the “7X GOLD PACK +2 FREE!” For $26.95 aud dollars, however, when I made the transaction, it instead spent my money on the “15X GOLD PACK +5 FREE” for $59.95 aud dollars, am I able to get a refund and get my money back?
>
> You need to reach out to XBL / microsoft support. If you didn’t open them, you should easily get a refund.

Reaching out the Xbox support is the best way to guarantee a refund if you haven’t opened the gold packs

I doubt XBL support would help ya. If you check the terms of sale the item is non refundable. Sorry to hear about your bad luck though.

If it helps, in the future you could consider buying an Xbox gift card instead of using your actual cards so you can’t over spend. I do that myself as well so my card info is never attached to my account should it become compromised