Game so -Yoink- right now

This is the only shooter ive ever played that has a bug that stops you from pulling out guns. This is the only shooter i’ve ever played where people scream “shut the -Yoink- up -Yoink-” because they know you have a mic because you’ve been doing call outs. The only shooter i’ve played that crashes numerous times a day or just flat out boots me from a game for seemingly no reason(my internets uh pretty guuud). I feel sorry for the Christmas players joinning in at such broken time in the games life cycle and peak of terrible trash talking players that seem to only play to troll and get 3 kills and 10 deaths a game. I keep playing hoping that things will change but it seems we are in the era of no respect no dignity and just hating on people just because, ya know, internet. People have always trash talked but the people online today take it to a whole nother level.

These problems are not restricted to Halo 5…

I’m with you, people can be real mean. I don’t get why they like hurting other people’s feelings, wouldn’t you rather pick them up and help rather then put down and hurt? People are so selfish -_-

his is a problem with FPS players as a whole at the moment. Its basically just pick your poison at this point.

> 2533274847563380;3:
> I’m with you, people can be real mean. I don’t get why they like hurting other people’s feelings, wouldn’t you rather pick them up and help rather then put down and hurt? People are so selfish -_-

I try to do that. I try to motivate people and tell them we can still win when we are behind! I’ve actually had people message me questions about REQ’s and strategy and i teach them what i know so they can be better and more knowledgable.

This seems to be a problem with more than just halo, but more w/ FPS series as a whole.

Yeah the game has a couple issues but it’s the people that make a game worth playing getting together with friends or online friends and working as a team. I tend to invite my mates talk in the party only and we never have to worry about the avalanche of negative people that are wrecking modern fps.

I’m not saying it’s a solution and I’d love it if it was still how I remember the h3 days but times change.

If anyone with a good attitude is thinking of creating a company I say do it!! That’s what me and Luke have done with Notable and Notable Beta and we both have a bunch of people that like the game like call outs and are active get enough positive company’s going maybe the tide will change hopeful thinking

The internet has become a pretty toxic place all around. Anonymity + Human Race = Not Good. LOL Anytime you want to play look me up. I would love to find good players to play with on a regular basis.

You’ve really never played many shooters if you think that bugs and a toxic community are exclusive to Halo.

> 2535411242468537;1:
> This is the only shooter ive ever played that has a bug that stops you from pulling out guns. This is the only shooter i’ve ever played where people scream “shut the -Yoink- up -Yoink-” because they know you have a mic because you’ve been doing call outs. The only shooter i’ve played that crashes numerous times a day or just flat out boots me from a game for seemingly no reason(my internets uh pretty guuud). I feel sorry for the Christmas players joinning in at such broken time in the games life cycle and peak of terrible trash talking players that seem to only play to troll and get 3 kills and 10 deaths a game. I keep playing hoping that things will change but it seems we are in the era of no respect no dignity and just hating on people just because, ya know, internet. People have always trash talked but the people online today take it to a whole nother level.

Those problems refer to internet gaming overall, not just halo. It’s like that in almost every shooter game. Have you ever tried to communicate with others in cod or csgo? Like every online gaming community out there is so toxic because being a toxic troll is so -Yoink!- cool on the internet.
And I even have a vid of cod aw where you got stuck in the “call drone” animation and couldn’t use your weapon for the rest of the game, even after you died. I’ve never experienced it in halo 5 tho (but I haven’t played it a lot the last 2 weeks). Same goes for “crashing”. I got disconnected once. That was because my router did a daily restart,
Don’t get me wrong, I also think it’s not perfect and needs a lot of work. It’s not even a finished game in my opinion, but 343i is working on it. But I think calling it broken is a little bit too much.