Game Rating

Every other iteration of Halo has received a M for mature rating…yet this one is T for teen. Just another example of 343 and -Yoink!- trying to squeeze out more money by making this more marketable to a younger group. Lets face it some parents won’t let their kid touch a rated M game but now that its T…common sense…but at what cost?

It would be a good idea to utilize the “Search Forums” feature listed on top of the website.
They put this in place for people needing help finding an answer, to search topics that has been discussed, and to make sure people dont make duplicate posts over and over again.

Thanks!

Ok Mr. Forum Police. How about you do something useful and post a link(s) pointing me in the right direction then?

> 2533274870840048;3:
> Ok Mr. Forum Police. How about you do something useful and post a link(s) pointing me in the right direction then?

To be fair, he did tell you where the search function is. I’m sure you can manage it from there.

> 2533274827167643;4:
> > 2533274870840048;3:
> > Ok Mr. Forum Police. How about you do something useful and post a link(s) pointing me in the right direction then?
>
>
> To be fair, he did tell you where the search function is. I’m sure you can manage it from there.

Allow me!