Game Playing at Double Speed? MCC Steam

Hello, for two matches I encountered a bizarre glitch, the game was playing at 1.5/2x speed. It is the most bizarre thing I have ever experienced in a video game.

Has anyone else experienced this, and does anyone know how to fix it?

I’ve noticed that playing the game with the unlimited FPS setting somewhat fixes it, but introduces all of the instability that unlimited introduces, namely that my FPS will be fine for a game, then steadily get worse and worse. I want to be able to play on the 60 FPS setting to avoid that.

I’ve tried a lot of things, updating drivers, deleting the game folder, deleting the user preferences, changing the affinity of easy-anticheat, different settings in Nvidia control panel. I have no idea why the game is at 1.5x speed, I have no idea how to fix it. I wrote 343 a ticket and they basically said “we don’t know either”. It’s really frustrating.

Videos of the issue:

Edit: Some additional info, the game used to work fine, it was only 2 days ago that I started having the issue. To my knowledge, nothing on my PC or the game had changed. The game will run at an increased speed in both singleplayer and in MP.