GAME order shipped

So I got my email from GAME saying my order has been shipped!

Now don’t get me wrong, I know it is not coming till the release but I am certainly optimistic for a Monday special. Has anyone else who ordered from GAME got the same email? What is your experiences with GAME and when do you think you will get Halo 4?

I have seen allot of negative feedback for GAME but they have always done right by me and so I will continue to use them until (like Play) they let me down.

Eager to hear peoples thought.

Cheers,
HeX

I stopped using Game after they cancled my Gears 3 Epic edition and Mass Effect 3 N7 edition.

Good news though is that my Shopto.net LE order is being processed! so mine should be shipped very soon also. I hope I get it on Monday :stuck_out_tongue:

> I stopped using Game after they cancled my Gears 3 Epic edition and Mass Effect 3 N7 edition.
>
> Good news though is that my Shopto.net LE order is being processed! so mine should be shipped very soon also. I hope I get it on Monday :stuck_out_tongue:

Its a doubled edged sword, you see shipped and hope blooms. “Could I get it tomorrow?”

Even though you know the answer already. Part of me loves that shipped email because I know everything is ok and its on its way, but part of me loathes it becuase I get my hopes up. lol

Totally agree with you, my heart skipped a beat when I saw my email too haha. But then adult mentality kicks in :frowning: booo lol.

You always wish you can get a game days if not a week early like some people do. Never happens to me though. I’ve only ever gotten a game 1 day early once.

> I stopped using Game after they cancled my Gears 3 Epic edition and Mass Effect 3 N7 edition.
>
> Good news though is that my Shopto.net LE order is being processed! so mine should be shipped very soon also. I hope I get it on Monday :stuck_out_tongue:

How do you check if your order is processing on shopto?:slight_smile:
I pre paid my SE pre ordered on friday and all i see is PAID next to my pre order and nothing else:(

Yeah i got the same email from Game i still use them all the time only once did they let me down however i think they may have been a Mail Blam UP rather than them. Delivery times seem to be varied recently i seem to get all my games exactly on release in the past however i have received them a day or two early though.

> > I stopped using Game after they cancled my Gears 3 Epic edition and Mass Effect 3 N7 edition.
> >
> > Good news though is that my Shopto.net LE order is being processed! so mine should be shipped very soon also. I hope I get it on Monday :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> How do you check if your order is processing on shopto?:slight_smile:
> I pre paid my SE pre ordered on friday and all i see is PAID next to my pre order and nothing else:(

I pre-paid for mine and they send you two emails letting you know. Then go to your account, hit ‘orders’ and it’ll show you everything you need to know about it processing :slight_smile:

It should change soon fingers cross if it’s still saying PAID. Mine doesn’t say that anymore.

> > > I stopped using Game after they cancled my Gears 3 Epic edition and Mass Effect 3 N7 edition.
> > >
> > > Good news though is that my Shopto.net LE order is being processed! so mine should be shipped very soon also. I hope I get it on Monday :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > How do you check if your order is processing on shopto?:slight_smile:
> > I pre paid my SE pre ordered on friday and all i see is PAID next to my pre order and nothing else:(
>
> I pre-paid for mine and they send you two emails letting you know. Then go to your account, hit ‘orders’ and it’ll show you everything you need to know about it processing :slight_smile:
>
> It should change soon fingers cross if it’s still saying PAID. Mine doesn’t say that anymore.

Thanks mate, they are probs processing the LEs first, they said on twitter that the LEs dont fit in their packing machine so have to be done by hand! Im hoping for a friday dispatch as shopto is next day if RM can keep it cool.

I hope I get Halo 4 on release day. :frowning: If not I am going to be slightly disappointed. :confused:

>

If they ship it today, you’ll get it tomorrow.

I actually cancelled my orders at Game online and Shopto, was going to pick it up at midnight instead. Kinda of glad I had, got so much uni work that needs doing by the 6th!

> > I stopped using Game after they cancled my Gears 3 Epic edition and Mass Effect 3 N7 edition.
> >
> > Good news though is that my Shopto.net LE order is being processed! so mine should be shipped very soon also. I hope I get it on Monday :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> If they ship it today, you’ll get it tomorrow.

Please… for the love of god don’t get my hopes up like that lol!

> >
>
> If they ship it today, you’ll get it tomorrow.
>
> I actually cancelled my orders at Game online and Shopto, was going to pick it up at midnight instead. Kinda of glad I had, got so much uni work that needs doing by the 6th!

DONT SAY THAT!

I hope I don’t get it tomorrow (adult mentality aside). I’m going away for the weekend. Lol its ironic actually if it did come tomorrow because the whole reason I’m going away is to take my mind of the waiting. Seeing my family is just a bonus. If it does I’m pulling an all nighter.

Good luck with the uni work!

> > > I stopped using Game after they cancled my Gears 3 Epic edition and Mass Effect 3 N7 edition.
> > >
> > > Good news though is that my Shopto.net LE order is being processed! so mine should be shipped very soon also. I hope I get it on Monday :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > If they ship it today, you’ll get it tomorrow.
>
> Please… for the love of god don’t get my hopes up like that lol!

Hahahahahaha!

IF yours and mine comes tomorrow, fancy some spartan ops?

> Please… for the love of god don’t get my hopes up like that lol!

Well I got Gears 3 and Mass Effect 3 a couple of days before they should have arrived.

In terms of GAME though, they may dispatch it today, but they normally have a “Do not deliver till such and such date!” so you won’t get it till the game should come out, this only happened with Reach, all other games that dispatch early I got the day before apart from Halo.

I got an email on monday saying that they are processing my order a little early and said when my payment has been made i will receive an email saying that it is on its way. I have not received on email yet but it’s only thursday morning so im still optimistic it will get here on release day.

> Good luck with the uni work!

Thanks, as you can tell it’s going really well being on these forums all day for the past week!

> > Good luck with the uni work!
>
> Thanks, as you can tell it’s going really well being on these forums all day for the past week!

Better than Facelame.

OR are you double windowing your crazy mother -Yoink-?

Have you got much refferecening? I hated that. Its sad to think I graduated 1…2…3…4 years ago :frowning: I miss uni.

> > > > I stopped using Game after they cancled my Gears 3 Epic edition and Mass Effect 3 N7 edition.
> > > >
> > > > Good news though is that my Shopto.net LE order is being processed! so mine should be shipped very soon also. I hope I get it on Monday :stuck_out_tongue:
> > >
> > > If they ship it today, you’ll get it tomorrow.
> >
> > Please… for the love of god don’t get my hopes up like that lol!
>
> Hahahahahaha!
>
> IF yours and mine comes tomorrow, fancy some spartan ops?

Hell yeah, I’ll send you a FR anyway mate. And anyone else who wants to play :smiley:

I got an email from Game station stating my order had been shipped out. Staying optomistic for a launch day 8 hour sitting :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > > > I stopped using Game after they cancled my Gears 3 Epic edition and Mass Effect 3 N7 edition.
> > > > >
> > > > > Good news though is that my Shopto.net LE order is being processed! so mine should be shipped very soon also. I hope I get it on Monday :stuck_out_tongue:
> > > >
> > > > If they ship it today, you’ll get it tomorrow.
> > >
> > > Please… for the love of god don’t get my hopes up like that lol!
> >
> > Hahahahahaha!
> >
> > IF yours and mine comes tomorrow, fancy some spartan ops?
>
> Hell yeah, I’ll send you a FR anyway mate. And anyone else who wants to play :smiley:

Cool.

I really hope spartan ops doesn’t lag like Reach’s firefight and campaign. Also like CEA’s campaign. I must have killed myself 100x with a dodgy lag nade.