Game on ladies and gentlemen .

My exclusive home for the next two weeks is TS and I will be logging all data for myself and the games I participate in, then updating this thread with my progress. If you are feeling frisky and want to contribute to the thread (just for fun) keep track of a couple things, if the game was TU or vanilla and what the final score was. Also as a side note, I will be keeping track of quitting as well as if I get the jackpot see you in the fray =)

Keep these stats=

1. If the game was TU or Vanilla.

2. What the final score was.

3. Quits

4. If you got the jackpot.

I think I will be doing a daily log for myself and then posting it at the end of the day with a final tally for the two weeks at the end, please feel free to discuss or participate, but just watching cost extra, freak JK :wink:

Special thank you to <mark>poppin curbs</mark> for the idea of collecting data on the jackpot

The run down= V for vanilla TU for title update. W for win, L for loss

1. V, L, 50-30 my K/D=12/6
  2. V, W, 50-39 my K/D=6/3
  3. TU, W, 50-44 my K/D=9/11 One person on my team quit.
  4. V, W, 50-35 my K/D=9/6
  5. V, W, 50-48 my K/D=12/10 one person on my team quit.
  6. TU, L, 51-37 my K/D=10/8
  7. V, L, 50-38 my K/D=12/6
  8. V, L, 50-46 my K/D=10/11
  9. V, W, 50-19 my K/D=15/1
  10. V, W, 50-22 my K/D=13/7 one person on other team quit.
  11. V, W, 50-35 my K/D=15/9
  12. V, L, 50-48 my K/D=15/11
  13. V, L, 50-25 my K/D=7/9
  14. V, W, 50-14 my K/D=11/2 one person on other team quit.
  15. TU, W, 50-14 my K/D=8/8
  16. V, L, 50-49 my K/D=22/6
  17. TU, W, 50-33 my K/D=7/4
  18. TU, W, 5O-31 my K/D=8/7 one person on other team quit.
  19. V, W, 50-37 my K/D=13/4
  20. TU, W, 50-20 my K/D=6/0

No fricken jackpot yet =(

Lots of vanilla kids are going to sustain my hunger for Steaktaculars and rage tears. Bring it :slight_smile: You included Plunder.

This sounds sort of cool. What are you hoping to accomplish with this?

i’m actually planning to stay out of TS for the next 2 weeks because of the raging war and the constant switching back and forthe between TU and vanilla.

> Lots of vanilla kids are going to sustain my hunger for Steaktaculars and rage tears. Bring it :slight_smile: You included Plunder.

I love the taste of competitive tears, they are so much sweeter than all others, see you there 0.o

I don’t think the score is necessary, but the TU vs. Vanilla outcomes would be cool to know. Also, supposedly there is 50k Jackpot in TS for the next two weeks. Keep track of how often you get that!

> This sounds sort of cool. What are you hoping to accomplish with this?

Quell the voices in my head. LOL JK, I am doing it for a comparative for the final results and it might be able to give a small sample of the voting trends through the two weeks.

I wanted 343 to have a daily updated thread dedicated to the TS TU tryout, but it does not look like that is going to happen, so I made my own =)

> I don’t think the score is necessary, but the TU vs. Vanilla outcomes would be cool to know. Also, supposedly there is 50k Jackpot in TS for the next two weeks. Keep track of how often you get that!

The outcome stats will allow for a little insight into the gap that will be created by the TU. When the TU was in the beta I noticed that there was alot of onesided blowouts and Im interested to see if that trend follows the TU into TS. I like the jackpot idea, Im going to update the thread to ask for those stats too, good idea poppin =)

I played one match today. It was voted 5-2 I think for Reflection TU. my team was winning when I quit, by at least 10. I was having a terrible time with the AR start, bad match (everyone was better than me by a lot) and its too cold in my house- my hands/fingers are too tight to play.

The population on reach was only around 40,000 with just over 4,000 in TS when I jumped on. Probably too few to get good matches. i’ll play later.

http://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/HaloReach/GameHistory#/?game=927041623&section=Competitive

Game Link^

Type: TU Slayer Pro (Team)

Final Score: 23 to 50 (Us)

My Score: +9

Quits: 0

Jackpot?: Sadly, no.

> i’m actually planning to stay out of TS for the next 2 weeks because of the raging war and the constant switching back and forthe between TU and vanilla.

This should be good, you cant miss out on this, its just going to be too good. Alot of what we have been talking about is going to be playing out in one of the most casual playlist, it will most likely only happen once and nobody in the community should miss out on this one.

::sniff:: I’ve been excluded by the looks of the title. :wink:

> ::sniff:: I’ve been excluded by the looks of the title. :wink:

Lol I doubt he meant any offence snicker, maybe if we ask nice he’ll rename the thread :wink:

> ::sniff:: I’ve been excluded by the looks of the title. :wink:

Fixed that, how rude am I? LOL

> > ::sniff:: I’ve been excluded by the looks of the title. :wink:
>
> Lol I doubt he meant any offence snicker, maybe if we ask nice he’ll rename the thread :wink:

Oh I know he didn’t. I was just poking fun at him because I can. :slight_smile:

Band-aid TU vs Vanilla…
Could have tried Vanilla with sprinkles, Neapolitan, Oreo, Chocolate covered Vanilla… so many things could have been tried in the TUB.

Dr Dre. had some great fitting words in “Forgot about Dre.” Fitting but non-postable.

And because it’s Band-aid TU and not Utilised TU, I don’t care to play, least alone vote.

However in fairness, if and when they show they have learned to use that which is already in place, then of course I will in turn show my support.

Hmmm, super dooper that I have my own version of “lolXXX.” Makes all tea bitter tasting.

> > ::sniff:: I’ve been excluded by the looks of the title. :wink:
>
> Lol I doubt he meant any offence snicker, maybe if we ask nice he’ll rename the thread :wink:

It was and no you cant. JK totally didnt and heading changed =)

Screw the TU! I’m gonna think up some Custom matches, especially gametypes that play to Reachs strengths rather then forcing a Halo 3 gametype across the board. Who wants to test?

> > i’m actually planning to stay out of TS for the next 2 weeks because of the raging war and the constant switching back and forthe between TU and vanilla.
>
> This should be good, you cant miss out on this, its just going to be too good. Alot of what we have been talking about is going to be playing out in one of the most casual playlist, it will most likely only happen once and nobody in the community should miss out on this one.

nope it sucks, the results from the 2 weeks aren’t going to be accurate because of the setup, i’ve had TU DMRS vs TU DMRs vanilla DMR’s vs TU AR and so on, this is not a great way to gather accurate statistical data since it is forcing the votes in sway of the gametype, if it was vanilla DMR vs TU DMR, vanilla AR vs TU AR and so on then the data will be 10x more accurate.

he 50k jackpot isn’t enough to tempt me into this mess.

My last 13 games were Team Slayer today: check them out.. 11 TU, 2 Vanilla. No credit jackpots; highest I got was 2000. Hope that helps.

I’ve got a thread going, as well, getting totals going for TU votes and Vanilla votes. Feel free to contribute