Game Night! CTF Time: August 14 6:00 Eastern

So I am hosting a CTF game if anyone wants to join.

Here are zeh rulez

1.) The games will be new and old;

Here are the games that we will play

Hemmorage CE style (we will have the original CE playlist with a tank, banshee, maybe for fun will also bring in the falcon and revelant.

NEED MORE GAMES
I need to come up with more games, so if anyone have good maps to play, and serious NOT YOURS! Why? Because I don’t mean to offend you, but if I there is a map that you made and you sent it to me, I test it out with a couple of guys and it’s not good, I won’t take it out due to you being upset about it, so please send other peoples works.

2.) BE ON TIME.
I was really dissapointed that the fact that only 3 people from the forums went to the Infection tournament and it was ended as a fail. So If you are signing up please try to keep everything away that will make you not come, if you have an excuse please tell me a day before the tournament.

People Who will PLay

1.) Armor Juan
2.)ChunkyM0nk3y4
3.) FlamingBullet18
4.)Soph1e0511
5.) sikefcrx
6.) Sanger 237
7.)Medium Respawn
8.)Ruination iD
9.)

I think your biggest issue is trying to do one ‘right now’. Set a date and time (like a few days at least). Get a few on the hook before heading back to shore.

I’m sorry that your turn-out was not how you were hoping. Try the future date thing and see if that works for next time. If I can, I’ll join when it happens.

Ill try and make it

> Ill try and make it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

> > Ill try and make it
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

LOL hey PM BS Angel to post your event in the waypoint festivites thread.

> > > Ill try and make it
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
>
> LOL hey PM BS Angel to post your event in the waypoint festivites thread.

done and done

I am looking to get “you ate all the chips”. If you will host this game type count me in…

GT: sikefcrx

> I am looking to get “you ate all the chips”. If you will host this game type count me in…
>
> GT: sikefcrx

Will see if the majority likes it.

I’ll join in again :slight_smile: I just hope it goes better than last time

> I’ll join in again :slight_smile: I just hope it goes better than last time

If we get people dedicated then yes.

Down, as long as I get off from work on time.

Yeah sorry about that Amor Juan. I believe I was one of those who signed up and didn’t show up. I had some scheduling issues at the last minute.

Anyways, put me down for this one. I’m partial to Slayer gametypes, but I wouldn’t mind playing more CTF. I will do my best to be on time.

I do agree with aVeryEasyTarget. It helps to post these playdates a little more in advance. You might have noticed that the WCCN was posted almost a month in advance. It gives us a chance to plan for it.

<4

I would love to do this my GT is the same as my name on here hit me up with an friend request or something

Yeh, Sure. Im up for it!

6pm? GMT?

Im good, I double checked if I had to works and I donts. So sign me up.
Also I was wondering if you would like to set up an infection game as well. I love the playlist.

> Yeh, Sure. Im up for it!
>
> 6pm? GMT?

its 6 pm eastern time so that’ll be 11pm GMT

> > Yeh, Sure. Im up for it!
> >
> > 6pm? GMT?
>
> its 6 pm eastern time so that’ll be 11pm GMT

I THINK SO

Can I join?

im up for it. sign me up mayne

Great Idea! I might have to start doing this for my Tuesday nights…

I won’t be there, but have fun all!