Game needs social arena playlists

Having a great ranking system and ranked playlists is great. However people don’t always want to play ranked. It can be stressful and sometimes people will want to play in a unranked setting.

Warzone is cool but it just doesn’t scratch that itch. Its different.

I want social slayer. I want to play slayer and strongholds and breakout in an unranked setting.

Wow forums are moving fast.

Pretty sure they’re adding weekly things or something like that

A social playlist would be ideal. Warzone is not the ultimate casual solution. Sometimes you want to play 4 v 4, but do not want to sweat winning or losing.

I agree with this, but the csr is used to determine who you play with. You can even toggle the visibility of it off so you don’t even have to worry about it. I do think there needs to be a playlist where csr isn’t visible. That way, players get skill matches without having to worry about winning or losing.

Seriously? There is no social playlists in this game? How do you drop the ball on this? Again.

> 2533274932630102;3:
> Pretty sure they’re adding weekly things or something like that

I was under the impression those weekend lists would be things like infection and grifball.

No, multiplayer in public should Always be about competitive. If you want social experience go play Battlefield or invite friends to open lobbies in custom games. It’s not that hard.

> 2533274802186435;8:
> No, multiplayer in public should Always be about competitive. If you want social experience go play Battlefield or invite friends to open lobbies in custom games. It’s not that hard.

I disagree, I don’t play social, but I don’t want people in the Competitive playlists playing like its a social match.
Give them a social playlist so they don’t bring down Arena. I understand their pain because Warzone is horrible, sometimes you need that Social Slayer to warm up.

> 2533274802186435;8:
> No, multiplayer in public should Always be about competitive. If you want social experience go play Battlefield or invite friends to open lobbies in custom games. It’s not that hard.

Disagree - halo has always had a nice balance between the two. The playlist team will work something out. I’ve always been a competitive player, but you can’t shut out half of the population (I know the population isn’t 50/50 compete/casual)

If everything is a ranked playlist you will be matched up with your skill making it more fun for the people who don’t try hard. Isn’t that what you want?

> 2533274802186435;8:

Thats pretty close minded.

There is NO reason to not have ranked and social.

Halo 4 had no ranked and that was flawed.
Halo 5 has no social and that is also flawed.

> 2535434772299135;12:
> > 2533274802186435;8:
> > No, multiplayer in public should Always be about competitive. If you want social experience go play Battlefield or invite friends to open lobbies in custom games. It’s not that hard.
>
>
> Thats pretty close minded.
>
> There is NO reason to not have ranked and social.
>
> Halo 4 had no ranked and that was flawed.
> Halo 5 has no social and that is also flawed.

This, every halo before had a ton of options, why do they limit things?

> 2533274828145268;11:
> If everything is a ranked playlist you will be matched up with your skill making it more fun for the people who don’t try hard. Isn’t that what you want?

No. I want ranked for when I feel like intense games.

I want social for when I dont feel like intense matches.

I know where your coming from, but even when I’m playing casually I still prefer to be playing with people my skill level as that is part of the fun rather then completely outplaying noob who don’t know how to play or being rekt 5 times over by a Halo veteran. I think all gamemodes should have some sort of skill ranking.

I feel like 343 will release some when they release BTB. IMO

> 2533274916567868;15:
> I know where your coming from, but even when I’m playing casually I still prefer to be playing with people my skill level as that is part of the fun rather then completely outplaying noob who don’t know how to play or being rekt 5 times over by a Halo veteran. I think all gamemodes should have some sort of skill ranking.

you can still match without a visible rank

> 2533274916567868;15:
> I know where your coming from, but even when I’m playing casually I still prefer to be playing with people my skill level as that is part of the fun rather then completely outplaying noob who don’t know how to play or being rekt 5 times over by a Halo veteran. I think all gamemodes should have some sort of skill ranking.

Then dont play social. Play ranked.

Adding a social list doesnt detract from the ranked lists.

A social list would be great with Zombies, Swords and Hammer… I miss hammer time! (also oddball & fiesta)

[deleted]