game mode variants need to be seperated.

to sum it up

I pick team snipers because i want sniper rifles, not shotguns.
I pick team doubles to play 2 v 2 with my own loadouts, not presets.
I pick grifball to play grifball, not grifball pro.

why cant there be sub-menus in the war games so we can pick the specific mode we enjoy?

ruins the game when all you get is mapvotes onto the variant you hate.

The system bases the choses off of either the community as a whole or just the small group you are with. I like it. Ragnarok shows up a LOT less.

Nope not possible sorry would need huge players numbers for this to work well in each individual playlist and this is just not going to happen sorry.

> Nope not possible sorry would need huge players numbers for this to work well in each individual playlist and this is just not going to happen sorry.

its just a menu change?
how would it need more players?

most the time players leave if they get something they dont like, and there is barely 50k players in halo 4 most the time so i doubt itd be negatively affecting it in any way…

if anything we might get more players.

I like the condensed playlist. If you want to control the vote get an actual team together and you all vote for the same thing.

I really liked how they launched this game with a streamlined matchmaking so we actually had the ability to choose the gametypes we got to play.

Now it seems they’re going back to the old model where the majority forces us to play gametypes we don’t like just so we can get the gametype we do like once every four games or so. Such a bummer.

> I really liked how they launched this game with a streamlined matchmaking so we actually had the ability to choose the gametypes we got to play.
>
> Now it seems they’re going back to the old model where the majority forces us to play gametypes we don’t like just so we can get the gametype we do like once every four games or so. Such a bummer.

What’s funny is how many people -Yoinked!- to have Team Objective back.

> > I really liked how they launched this game with a streamlined matchmaking so we actually had the ability to choose the gametypes we got to play.
> >
> > Now it seems they’re going back to the old model where the majority forces us to play gametypes we don’t like just so we can get the gametype we do like once every four games or so. Such a bummer.
>
> What’s funny is how many people -Yoinked!- to have Team Objective back.

From what I saw, most of those people didn’t want Team Objective back because they liked it that way. They wanted it back because they didn’t understand that people who liked playing those games liked having the power to choose the gametypes they wanted to play and get a consistent experience. And they wanted it back because it would make more room for other playlists that they wanted.

My theory is one of the biggest contributors to Team Objective’s unpopularity in the past was the lack of actual, individual choice. People who want to play KotH don’t want to sit through 3 or 4 games of Team Regicide (HURL) and oddball before they get the game they want to play.

Ain’t nobody got time for that.

I’m thankful, at least, that we can still choose to play CTF on a consistent basis.