Game mode question maybe scripting?

Hey all,

Is there a way to script how a game mode executes? Specifically, I would like to create a fiesta game mode with different variants of the DMR/BR/etc… and other precision weapons. Similar to what i saw in the super fiesta swat variant during the holiday fiesta playlist rotation. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

> 2533274798771725;1:
> Hey all,
>
> Is there a way to script how a game mode executes? Specifically, I would like to create a fiesta game mode with different variants of the DMR/BR/etc… and other precision weapons. Similar to what i saw in the super fiesta swat variant during the holiday fiesta playlist rotation. Any input is appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hi MephBear,

IIRC Game modes are stored as XML. I would check Terms of Service to see if you’re allowed to edit the files, if so it may allow to you customise further then the in-game options allow.

Appreciate the response, I didn’t know know that about the game files. I was under the impression that it was some tweak in the game mode or something special forge script layered in. In the holiday fiesta party there was a swat mode what featured a variety of different weapons which is what piqued my interest.