Game Mode Population

I recently started my first Halo game about a week or so ago, Halo: Reach. For the multiplayer I decided to start out with things like Slayer and Swat, but what I really wanted to try was the objective modes. But when I tried the playlists in the Evolved section, there was not a single player that I could find. Is it my connection? Does anybody play anything other than Slayer and Living Dead? If not, why? Is the playerbase that small, or is there a good reason for the other game modes being empty?

No the niche modes are pretty much dead in my experience, everyone seems to want in and out deathmatchs and thats it.

That’s a real shame. I was hoping the community would be really deep, and playing the game like it was still 2010. Guess my expectations were too high for a 7 year old game.

i’m trying to find hosts for custom games cause i’m also tired of playing the same default maps and levels. Any idea where i can find a group that is open?

> 2535457403967123;3:
> That’s a real shame. I was hoping the community would be really deep, and playing the game like it was still 2010. Guess my expectations were too high for a 7 year old game.

10000 player on peak hours man