Game mode maps

It would be great for new game maps if possible, how are they selected to be part of the game modes? I would like to see more in breakout, infection, and action sack.

> 2533274993775128;1:
> It would be great for new game maps if possible, how are they selected to be part of the game modes? I would like to see more in breakout, infection, and action sack.

Most likely won’t be any infection maps until Halloween again seems modes and maps are added at special occasions.

I think the only way you’ll see new maps in Breakout is if Breakout 2.0 gets replaced by something else.

SWAT!! We need new maps in SWAT!! Or at the very least, just give us back the old maps that were removed! Please!!

To answer your question about how maps are selected, most of them are found through submission threads here on Waypoint. Here is a link to the submission threads if you’re interested.

we really need new maps in swat… please.
or at least told us why not.

> 2533274950162674;5:
> To answer your question about how maps are selected, most of them are found through submission threads here on Waypoint. Here is a link to the submission threads if you’re interested.

no swat thread.
I don’t understand why swat is so ignored I always find a lot of people playing.
we really need new maps in swat… please.
or at least told us why not.

I completely agree, you can never have enough diversity.

and no words from them…