Game Mode Idea for Infinite: Reclaimer

The game mode is called reclaimer, and it’s the BTB 2.0 mode in infinite. Two massive teams drop into a halo ring. They have to race to the library, defeat the flood, climb the levels (like in Halo CE) and retrieve the index. Once they’ve got the index they have to make their way to the control room and light the ring. The team that lights the ring wins. The index can be intercepted and stolen on its way to the control room from the library. Its warzone meets BTB. fighting covenant, flood, forerunners, and the other team all at once. The map can be one whole section of the ring, and since 343i already designed the open-world ring for the campaign, they can just redesign and expand a few things, add some features, and there you have a finished map. It could be the size of Verdansk in cod warzone. Aight let me know what u think!

if only it was that simple as said and done :stuck_out_tongue:

I do like the idea of objected oriented big team battle, but it should come as a sandbox where many different gametypes can be built separate from each other. Just give us the tools.

> 2533274856626311;2:
> if only it was that simple as said and done :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha true, maybe a bit too ambitious.

> 2535439193773314;1:
> The game mode is called reclaimer, and it’s the BTB 2.0 mode in infinite. Two massive teams drop into a halo ring. They have to race to the library, defeat the flood, climb the levels (like in Halo CE) and retrieve the index. Once they’ve got the index they have to make their way to the control room and light the ring. The team that lights the ring wins. The index can be intercepted and stolen on its way to the control room from the library. Its warzone meets BTB. fighting covenant, flood, forerunners, and the other team all at once. The map can be one whole section of the ring, and since 343i already designed the open-world ring for the campaign, they can just redesign and expand a few things, add some features, and there you have a finished map. It could be the size of Verdansk in cod warzone. Aight let me know what u think!

Make the enemy team playable Sengheli and im in!

If you set it up kind of like BF5’s Breakthrough (BF1’s Operations) this would actually probably end up being crazy fun.

A Slayer option with only swords and or shotguns/Bulldogs. No objective no armor ability’s no power weapons. Just “Stab’n Shoot”.