Game Link Problems

This is a very annoying problem that happens here…
Everyone I know has problems copying and pasting games links from their history. On top of those problems, the game pages take a while to load up. I know we didn’t have this problem on bungie.net and I’m curious if yall will invest in a better website when halo 4 comes out, or we will always have to go to www.tinyurl.com to fix our links…

Some replies back would be much appreciated so I can give my friends the good/bad news

I can copy and paste the game history link just fine. Are you talking about not being able to link somebody else’s game history? I think that’s what you’re trying to say anyway.

Its both. Sometimes when I copy and paste my links. it leaves out the gt and creates a broken link. Also this website is extremely slow causing the game pages to sometime not load

> Its both. Sometimes when I copy and paste my links. it leaves out the gt and creates a broken link. Also this website is extremely slow causing the game pages to sometime not load

The slowness has something to do with your connection, it’s going faster than Bungie.net for me. I’m not quite sure why it’s creating broken links for you, sorry.

> > Its both. Sometimes when I copy and paste my links. it leaves out the gt and creates a broken link. Also this website is extremely slow causing the game pages to sometime not load
>
> The slowness has something to do with your connection, it’s going faster than Bungie.net for me. I’m not quite sure why it’s creating broken links for you, sorry.

The game link problem is when you view your service record and game history normally without using the Service Record search and the actual URL doesn’t include your gamertag, meaning when someone uses the link, it will give them a “Sorry, we encountered an error with the process” or something along those lines.

Regardless, the issue of the game links is known and a fix will be coming soon, as for the slow loading, that is solely based on your internet connection, they load great for me.

> > > Its both. Sometimes when I copy and paste my links. it leaves out the gt and creates a broken link. Also this website is extremely slow causing the game pages to sometime not load
> >
> > The slowness has something to do with your connection, it’s going faster than Bungie.net for me. I’m not quite sure why it’s creating broken links for you, sorry.
>
> The game link problem is when you view your service record and game history normally without using the Service Record search and the actual URL doesn’t include your gamertag, meaning when someone uses the link, it will give them a “Sorry, we encountered an error with the process” or something along those lines.
>
> Regardless, the issue of the game links is known and a fix will be coming soon, as for the slow loading, that is solely based on your internet connection, they load great for me.

My internet connection is fine. I never lag out of games. I’m never red bar. Many other people have the same problems i have and their internet connection is just as good as mine. You must be mistaking internet connection for internet speed. My internet speed is slow compared to most of america, yet I am able to watch peoples streams while playing matchmaking and not experience any lag at all. But the slowness of a website can also be cause by the websites server. Its not a big secret the halo waypoints servers suck. For days at a time I wont be able to even load the forums. So for me, thats a server problem. Thats an easy fix for someone that is apart of -Yoink!-

> > > > Its both. Sometimes when I copy and paste my links. it leaves out the gt and creates a broken link. Also this website is extremely slow causing the game pages to sometime not load
> > >
> > > The slowness has something to do with your connection, it’s going faster than Bungie.net for me. I’m not quite sure why it’s creating broken links for you, sorry.
> >
> > The game link problem is when you view your service record and game history normally without using the Service Record search and the actual URL doesn’t include your gamertag, meaning when someone uses the link, it will give them a “Sorry, we encountered an error with the process” or something along those lines.
> >
> > Regardless, the issue of the game links is known and a fix will be coming soon, as for the slow loading, that is solely based on your internet connection, they load great for me.
>
> My internet connection is fine. I never lag out of games. I’m never red bar. Many other people have the same problems i have and their internet connection is just as good as mine. You must be mistaking internet connection for internet speed. My internet speed is slow compared to most of america, yet I am able to watch peoples streams while playing matchmaking and not experience any lag at all. But the slowness of a website can also be cause by the websites server. Its not a big secret the halo waypoints servers suck. For days at a time I wont be able to even load the forums. So for me, thats a server problem. Thats an easy fix for someone that is apart of -Yoink!-

I never experience issues loading the game history on my end, ever.

I’d like to think it isn’t the servers and more something on your end.

> > > > > Its both. Sometimes when I copy and paste my links. it leaves out the gt and creates a broken link. Also this website is extremely slow causing the game pages to sometime not load
> > > >
> > > > The slowness has something to do with your connection, it’s going faster than Bungie.net for me. I’m not quite sure why it’s creating broken links for you, sorry.
> > >
> > > The game link problem is when you view your service record and game history normally without using the Service Record search and the actual URL doesn’t include your gamertag, meaning when someone uses the link, it will give them a “Sorry, we encountered an error with the process” or something along those lines.
> > >
> > > Regardless, the issue of the game links is known and a fix will be coming soon, as for the slow loading, that is solely based on your internet connection, they load great for me.
> >
> > My internet connection is fine. I never lag out of games. I’m never red bar. Many other people have the same problems i have and their internet connection is just as good as mine. You must be mistaking internet connection for internet speed. My internet speed is slow compared to most of america, yet I am able to watch peoples streams while playing matchmaking and not experience any lag at all. But the slowness of a website can also be cause by the websites server. Its not a big secret the halo waypoints servers suck. For days at a time I wont be able to even load the forums. So for me, thats a server problem. Thats an easy fix for someone that is apart of -Yoink!-
>
> I never experience issues loading the game history on my end, ever.
>
> I’d like to think it isn’t the servers and more something on your end.

You would like to think… Just because it doesnt happen to you, doesnt mean its a problem on me and all of my friends end. You probably stay on here so much, that you have just about every cookie you computer already which makes lurkin through the forums easy… And if you never experience load issues/broken links for games on here, then you dont link games enough.