Game Lag Issues

I just downloaded the game yesterday and this game has a lot of lag in-game. I tried everything, resetting router, opening ports, even changing dns servers… Nothing is working, I go into a game, works fine the first few moments. Then lag hits like no tomorrow, making every player walk in lines. I’m able to even traverse the entire map, until the connection is corrected. and I spawn somewhere else. Anyone got the same issue?

Anyone got issues with this game right now?

Please don’t bump threads, it’s against the rules.

Thanks.

> 2533274863634025;1:
> I just downloaded the game yesterday and this game has a lot of lag in-game. I tried everything, resetting router, opening ports, even changing dns servers… Nothing is working, I go into a game, works fine the first few moments. Then lag hits like no tomorrow, making every player walk in lines. I’m able to even traverse the entire map, until the connection is corrected. and I spawn somewhere else. Anyone got the same issue?

Where do you live? US or UK?

US, been getting this issue since download day.

Same thing is happening to me. In a game today I de-synced at least 10 times and probably had less than a minute of actual play time.

I’ve had this happen to me for a month. The game is 100% unplayable. I did all the static IP, DMZ, port forwarding, etc. Still nothing. The rest of my internet works well but Halo is insanely bad

Maybe it has to do something with Halo 5… Forza 6 works just fine with 24 players, I wondering if they are working on something…

I have been seeing more lag latrly than usual and itnis seemingly random. Last night two or three games in a row i would either experience it (delay in grenades ornpicking up weapons) or saw other players rubber banding. This seemingly got worse this month before this i saw slim to no issues. Even the pro teams were mentioning it on stream during their scrims prior to regionals. Note i am also NA.