Game keeps resetting

Its still an issue that sometimes when I log on that the entire game again has resetted. Savefiles are then gone, playtime, most favoured leader etc…

Will this ever solved really?

Most likely not. I am convinced they don’t even know the cause for loads of really bad bugs.

1. Achievements not unlocking
  2. Total playtime lost
  3. Waypoint stats not matching Xbox Live stats (Xbox live stats are 100% correct)
  4. MP wins not always registering as wins
  5. Save files being deleted
  6. Campaign progress missing or being reset
  7. Patches hanging xbox OR forcing you to download the entire game again. (And don’t give me this is a market place issue, it is NOT) I have 163 games installed and NOT one had this issue except Halo Wars 2.

The game is fundematally broken on so many levels. It is bloody fun to play when it works, but very infuriating at the best of times.

I wish they would stop releasing new content and leaders and just focus on a HUGE patch to fix all of these issues once and for all.

The devs need to make use of the Xbox Live data to help correlate Waypoint data, I have been saying this for months.

I agree.

I have around 900 hrs of playtime etc. and this is definitely not shown on my career page ingame.

Lately the game also hangs up on the loading screen and you then have to restart the whole game. This match is then rated as a loss…

I have a problem with statics the game time shortens once for some time to about 6 hours.
I still have all the time blocked the last 2 movies in the cinema despite the campaign I finished 2 times.
And every time I run the game shows me that I have not read this information about buildings, units, etc.
Does anyone have this problem because I do not have peace?

> 2533274926689659;4:
> I have a problem with statics the game time shortens once for some time to about 6 hours.
> I still have all the time blocked the last 2 movies in the cinema despite the campaign I finished 2 times.
> And every time I run the game shows me that I have not read this information about buildings, units, etc.
> Does anyone have this problem because I do not have peace?

Same for me… Since the first reset my game stats have never been restored correctly. I cant view the last 2 cinematics since having completed everything…