Game keeps crashing, reinstall didn't help

So the game started to crash today, it happens after like 2 minutes of every warzone match. Sometimes earlier. It doesn’t dashboard me, it just takes me back to warzone menu and freezes. Have to close the game and restart for something to happen. Why is that? I deleted the game and reinstalled it. After downloading 60gb again the problem is still here.

I hope someone is able to assist.

Thanks in advance.

edit: just played a match of arena. The problem is does only appear on warzone for some odd reason

Bump

Yeah, same for me. Can’t start the game atm. As soon as I do it crashes and I get the error code “0x87de0017”. The explanation for this code doesn’t make sense either unless Halo 5 is updating. Which it isn’t.

“Error 0x87de0017 occurs when downloading content on Xbox One
You see the following error code when you try to download content to your Xbox One console:
0x87de0017
This may mean that there’s an Xbox Live service issue.”

Went through the troubleshooters and everything is fine. Also checked Xbox Live Status and everything is good there too.

> 2533274828927456;3:
> Yeah, same for me. Can’t start the game atm. As soon as I do it crashes and I get the error code “0x87de0017”. The explanation for this code doesn’t make sense either unless Halo 5 is updating. Which it isn’t.
>
> "
> Error 0x87de0017 occurs when downloading content on Xbox One
> You see the following error code when you try to download content to your Xbox One console:
>
>
> > 0x87de0017
>
>
> This may mean that there’s an Xbox Live service issue."
>
> Went through the troubleshooters and everything is fine. Also checked Xbox Live Status and everything is good there too.

Hm ok, at least i know i’m not the only one. Thanks for the reply man. I think this happened some weeks ago as well.

Now I see a bunch of threads with REQ packs misbehaving and points disappearing. Guess I won’t be playing more tonight then!

> 2533274828927456;5:
> Now I see a bunch of threads with REQ packs misbehaving and points disappearing. Guess I won’t be playing more tonight then!

Nah me neither, they gotta fix this before i torture myself further

Bump, game is still crashing. Found out it has something to do with my account. Played on a friends account on my xbox and everything was just fine.