Game keeps crashing and crashing PC etc

Ok this is getting beyond a joke now.

The game on PC keeps crashing after every blitz match or just crashes my Computer.

Every game I do play which is far and few between because it never connects to people it stutters like hell … its like 5FPS if that.

What the hell is going on ? Paid quite a bit of money for this.

For what i heard they updated it trying to fix some problems wich created these problems.

I have the same problems i cant play fullscreen either only windowed other wise the screen fks up.
Im currious if they are gonna fix it correctly next few days or im gonna go for the refund and after all the halo games i played end it.

looks like new update is out soon, just released on xbox and win 10 out soon.

Yes patch is coming soon for windows 10. Hope the crashes are then history and I can play again. At the moment I’m not playing the crashes after every multiplayer match. Hope the patch comes soon. Halo wars 2 has already lost many players.

the halo 5 pc update dose not fix the start up crash :frowning:

> 2535437251111116;4:
> Yes patch is coming soon for windows 10. Hope the crashes are then history and I can play again. At the moment I’m not playing the crashes after every multiplayer match. Hope the patch comes soon. Halo wars 2 has already lost many players.

Exactly they lost a lot of players,

343 made such a bad impresion to the core players wich made them also perminently lose a lot of good guys. out of all the games on the market ‘‘my oppinion’’ is that halo’s story line in combination with all halo games released must be one of the best and making a verry good extra option by creating halo wars 1 what was released like in 2009 if im correct? I played that till my xbox litterly broke. Also liked halo reach verry much. I switched to computer from xbox lately tho so i was uncredible happy to hear halo my favorite game series comming for the pc. But i just cant understand 343 pushing the game to be released broken like litterly every player who plays halo wars 2 cant play properly and most of them regred buying the game for 70/90 euros/dollars. Why release the game later when it is functional? see how much work they put in making a new storyline with amazing new cutscenes and a pretty interesting new gome mode what attracs a lot of attention from outside the halo community. What happened now will hurt 343 much some shops dont wanna sell it anymore massive refundings even i was pushing my non halo friend to buy it till i bought it my own and told him not to.

I am verry dissapointed with the game what couldve been so amazing. Records saying i battled 14 battles right now wich 4/5 closed in the midle of the game (1 of them like when we where finishing the last enemy after an hour of playing and counted as a loss) and 80% of the rest the game closed at the end shoulda look at my win loss stats when im not even started playing the game for serious.

my halo wars 2 on pc crashes after attempting to load campaign after Cartographer… and does not SAVE AFTER i’ve completed the last mission. Maybe they hire Ubisoft to fix it.