Game issues when playing 2 xbox's same room

So me and one of my buds have been trying to play halo arena since release only
problem is that we can get about 2-5 games in before we have an error from halo servers we have 60 mb Internet so it’s not on our end anyone else have this issue?

Does that error prevent you from playing anymore or is it just for a matter of a minute or two?

Th error drops us from matchmaking then we have to wait and re que and sometimes it works other times it kicks us with the same error from halo servers

Sounds like an ip conflict or some ports that needs to be open, check your NAT settings.

Two of my friends live together and they experience the same problem. I don’t have a solution, but it is a very peculiar issue.

Also, what does the error say?

never seen this, sorry. My son and I both play together and the systems are technically not in the same room (family room and den which is only separated by a doorway, no door), they are very close.

It says request has timed out or there has been an error connecting to
halo servers does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

What router are you using, some older versions don’t have the ability for multiple open nats, what happens is the first console on gets the open nat, the second, third etc get moderate or strict which can cause matchmaking issues, it’s not too common a problem these days, but it used to be seen.

I get that error sometimes too and I’m not playing with another Xbox on the same network. it might just be server issues on Xbox Live/343i’ side.

How long has the error been occurring for?

For me I’ve had it start about a week ago and happen on and off somewhat daily.

It’s been happening since launch out router is one with 3 antennas it’s new idk the brand or model though but it’s 2015 gaming equipped

My brother and I always play together, both our own xbox, we’ve never experienced any sort of problem at all. We’re on the same IP with wifi network.

> 2592250499819446;9:
> What router are you using, some older versions don’t have the ability for multiple open nats, what happens is the first console on gets the open nat, the second, third etc get moderate or strict which can cause matchmaking issues, it’s not too common a problem these days, but it used to be seen.

my money is on this. I too have 2 x xbones and a basic modem/router and one console is set to Dmz for open nat and the other console is strict nat. I could probably fix it if i was bothered to setup port forwarding properly but ATM its not much of an issue.

regarding the OPs issue…
I have the same issue on the console with strict Nat but restarting the console usually fixes it for me.

Is there settings I should change to make connectivity better between the 2 xbox’s ?