Game IN BETWEEN Halo 4 and Halo 5

I heard that microsoft wants to make a yearly Halo. So my idea is that eventually 343 can release a Halo type Battlefront 2 game based in the Halo universe. If you dont know most of Pandemic(makers of STW: Battlefront) moved to 343i. I would definitely buy this game it could be soo awesome!

yes, could be good. I liked SWBF 1 and 2 when they were released. I could see that happening and I would defenitly buy it too.

If they do annual releases then they need to outsource to other developers and explore more genres.

They wouldn’t make a yearly Halo release. Halo 4 is going to be like Halos 1,2, and 3. It is ment to last for years.

Frankie has said that they won’t be doing annual releases.

Lego Halo 1-3.

If 343 doesn’t team up w/ Traveler’s Tales and make this happen, it will be a huge injustice.

> I heard that microsoft wants to make a yearly Halo.

Oh God, no…

Where have you heard this?

> Lego Halo 1-3.
>
> If 343 doesn’t team up w/ Traveler’s Tales and make this happen, it will be a huge injustice.

I’ve actually emailed a rep at Travelers Tales and it’s never going to happen due to Microsoft being incredibly protective over Halo.

At least they’re protective of Halo and not CoD games. That junk releases on almost every console. Even the Wii for gods sake…that’s not a console. It’s a toy.

That’s a shame. Although I guess yeah, if they did a Lego Halo, it’d have to be across all the consoles. Alas.

This I what I would like to see.

2012- Halo 4

2013- Halo 2 Anniversary or A Sequel to Halo Reach (Not with Noble Team obviously, but John in training and early missions, the ones in the book Fall of Reach)

2014/Early 2015- Halo 5

2016/Early 2017- Halo ODST 2

2018/2019- Halo 6

Obviously this I just what I would like to see, so dont go flaming.

> Lego Halo 1-3.
>
> If 343 doesn’t team up w/ Traveler’s Tales and make this happen, it will be a huge injustice.

Mega Bloks, the only real direct competitors to Lego, have the Halo merchandise licence, so I don’t know if Lego Halo is a possibility. Hey, if it’s possible to have Mega Bloks figurines and a Lego game, then I’m all for it, but it doesn’t seem likely.

With that said, how about Mega Bloks teaming up with a Microsoft recommended developer and creating a game?

Not a big one though, one which will be download only. ‘MEGA BLOKS Presents- Halo: Galaxies Volume One’ perhaps?

I’ll tell you what would be nerdtacular, but I would play every second of it.

An Elder Scrolls-style or Mass Effect quadstyle action-RPG where you play a member of an ONI science team sent to investigate stuff like Installation 05 and the ruins of 04 and the Ark.

You get instructions to go here, do this thing, find this artifact, take it somewhere else, activate this beacon, get this information. Stuff like that. You could have forerunner sentinels and wayward convenant forces and maybe even flood forms for enemies.

I’d play the hell out of that, and it would be an easy way to immerse the player into a lot of Halo fiction either during or immediately following the events of Halo 2/3.

> I’ll tell you what would be nerdtacular, but I would play every second of it.
>
> An Elder Scrolls-style or Mass Effect quadstyle action-RPG where you play a member of an ONI science team sent to investigate stuff like Installation 05 and the ruins of 04 and the Ark.
>
> You get instructions to go here, do this thing, find this artifact, take it somewhere else, activate this beacon, get this information. Stuff like that. You could have forerunner sentinels and wayward convenant forces and maybe even flood forms for enemies.
>
> I’d play the hell out of that, and it would be an easy way to immerse the player into a lot of Halo fiction either during or immediately following the events of Halo 2/3.

That would be awesome!

I mean, Mass Effect was basically Bioware ripping off Bungie and making a shooter RPG anyway, so why not let 343 do it right?

What about Halo Wars 2? Frank said it isn’t impossible, because it was a success that they didnt expect.

Halo 2 Anniversary, fo sho.

If there is going to be a game inbetween Halo 4-5 itll most likely be a Halo 2 ‘remake’, which i would absolutely love.

Microsoft said that a LONG time ago, and since then Frankie has said that they won’t be doing yearly released. In fact, the main trilogy will stick to the 3 year development period, and I doubt they’ll be spending much time working on other games at the same time.

And personally, I hope we won’t be seeing a new Halo game every year anyway.

> I mean, Mass Effect was basically Bioware ripping off Bungie and making a shooter RPG anyway, so why not let 343 do it right?

Ummmmmmmm…Errr… What? Mass Effecet isn’t close enough to Halo in any way whatsoever to be considered a ripoff… Hell, Halo is more similar to StarCraft than Mass Effect is to Halo.

> Ummmmmmmm…Errr… What? Mass Effecet isn’t close enough to Halo in any way whatsoever to be considered a ripoff… Hell, Halo is more similar to StarCraft than Mass Effect is to Halo.

not close to Halo in any way?

Aside from Halo, I mean Citadel; a mysterious, ancient structure built by some long forgotten race of sentient beings.

Aside from the Flood, I mean the Thorian; a massive, millenias old sentient organism that infects high functioning sentients and turns them into mindless drones.

Aside from the Covenant, I mean the Geth; a technologically advanced group of beings trying to bring about the Great Journey, I mean fire the Halos, I mean wipe the galaxy clean of all biological life…who also happen to be under the command of a misguided, corrupt select group of beings.

Aside from Cortana, I mean Liara T’Soni, your super hot, bright blue, -Yoink!- female companion.

Aside from the Forerunner, I mean the Reapers; a technologically advanced race of mythical beings thought long extinct who’s actions and activities play a crucial role in the scenarios you find yourself in as Master Chief, I mean Commander Shepard, a bionically enhanced super soldier and the last chance for the survival of humankind.

No, Mass Effect had nothing in common with Halo. At all. Why would I think that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, That was awesome Hans.