game froze and lost saved data.

I was doing the truth and reconciliation mission on legendary, just got past the hanger part of the ship when the game froze. I was fighting grunts in front of me and getting shot by another pair in my side.

When I shut down the xbox and turned it back on and loaded up the game, the last save point it said I had was back at the start of the mission just after clearing out that first group of AA guns.

Spent considerable amount of time just trying to slog through the countless elites and grunts to get into the ship only to have the game freeze and lose my checkpoints it should have saved.

Any information on when a patch is coming out to fix some of the bugs in this game?

the samething is happening to me :frowning:

That mission was full of lag and glitches in my experience.

were you playing the game with the detailed graphics or the classic?

I’m sticking with classic in case it’s necessary to play it safe

> were you playing the game with the detailed graphics or the classic?
>
> I’m sticking with classic in case it’s necessary to play it safe

Uber graphics. Although I would suspect that their QA team would have tested this aspect of the game for any glitches since its the reason why they re-released this.

I experienced this as well, I was playing co-op though. I downloaded the game to my HD so I hope that may prevent that from happening again, if not I’ll play in classic to prevent this lol.

Ive had this problem just now. Same level, Truth and Reconciliation. New gfx, installed to hard drive. It was just after I got keys and was in the last hallway before the ship to end the level. Didn’t save my checkpoint either when I restarted my Xbox.

There is also a bug where if it saves a checkpoint in the middle of switching between the new gfx and old gfx, you will respawn with a black screen, if you die, until you switch gfx modes again.

I had this happen last night in the exact same spot. Released Keyes then frozen! Lost my checkpoint too.

Me too. I noticed the controls were a bit “floaty” in the menu as well.

The same thing happened to me on ‘Keyes’. Since it’s a technical problem there really is nothing you can do about it. However, you can save and quit from time to time essentially saving your progress so you don’t have to restart the mission entirely if it happens again.

Best of luck.

I have the same problem except when I play with other friends. It lags horribly especially when there are a LOT of explosions, and now I am playing with a friend… kinda cuz I’m on a black screen and nothing is changing it. And my friend is playing through the level by himself. Except it’s on Assault on The Control room.