Game Freezes on Launch

Has anyone else experienced freezes on start-up? Before today I was only getting an occasional freeze when loading matchmaking games but this afternoon I can’t even access the game at all! I can’t reach the main menu because it freezes at the title screen as soon as I hit start.

Some help would be appreciated.

Happens to me occasionally.

More so when I play Campaign. Game then proceeds to crash.

Happens also to me when i finished to play campaign and i come back to the menu

This happens to me a lot.
I will start the game up and before it even gets to the adverts it will make an annoying noise, slow down my Xbox and be completely frozen.
It is starting to get annoying honestly.

Is there any fix for this? I’ve done a hard reset on my Xbox and also tried launching the game from the Halo Channel but nothing works.

Would reinstalling the game solve the issue?

Getting the same problem. Was able to play last Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Come Thursday night, the game started freezing at the main menu. Been happening since than. Making an annoying kind of clicking sound, than boots me back to the Xbox home.

i really hope the new patch fixes this. Please help 343 =[

I haven’t had this happen to me since last week but I can confirm it’s happened to me.

> 2533274799282988;7:
> I haven’t had this happen to me since last week but I can confirm it’s happened to me.

Did you do anything to get it to load or did it just go on it’s own?

> 2596941749432086;8:
> > 2533274799282988;7:
> > I haven’t had this happen to me since last week but I can confirm it’s happened to me.
>
>
>
> Did you do anything to get it to load or did it just go on it’s own?

It just went on it’s own.

Update 11.24.2014 - it still happens, even after the patch

hard reset, as in pull out the plugs and re-plug them into your xboxone.