Game doesn't work on iOS 10

Spartan Assualt and strike both do not work properly oniOS 10. Assualt will not start at all. It crashes every time I attempt to start it up. Strike works, but it crashes rather frequently.

Maybe they will fix this and also the broken achievements.

I’m running into the same problems, bought them and can’t even play them. What’s going on with this?

> 2533274791925259;2:
> Maybe they will fix this and also the broken achievements.

My thoughts exactly

Spartan Assault at least for me doesn’t work on the Xbox1 it keeps on saying it needs a update and uninstall-reinstall doesn’t work but for IOS I don’t know maybe it’s the game maybe it’s the software on your device because some games have requirements to run and if it’s to high or to low when compared to the requirements it can cause some issues.

> 2535426687217337;5:
> Spartan Assault at least for me doesn’t work on the Xbox1 it keeps on saying it needs a update and uninstall-reinstall doesn’t work but for IOS I don’t know maybe it’s the game maybe it’s the software on your device because some games have requirements to run and if it’s to high or to low when compared to the requirements it can cause some issues.

To fix your xbone one issue, try a hard reset. Try deleting the game off your account, then putting it back on again.

Way sell an Awesome Game Bundle on App Store and they are not even playable. I have iPhone 7+ and latest IOS 10?

> 2533275033970202;7:
> Way sell an Awesome Game Bundle on App Store and they are not even playable. I have iPhone 7+ and latest IOS 10?

They aren’t going to pull it if it makes the Apple store money.