Game Disconnection

So I just spent 20 minutes in a warzone match. My team had just taken the lead, 940 to 930, and I got disconnected because my internet dropped out. So I get nothing. No REQ points, no experience, and no commendation progress. How is that fair? There should be some way to distinguish between a person rage quitting because they are losing, and a simple internet disconnection. Clearly I didn’t intend to quit out, I was on the winning side with a couple of minutes left.

> 2533274828849259;1:
> So I just spent 20 minutes in a warzone match. My team had just taken the lead, 940 to 930, and I got disconnected because my internet dropped out. So I get nothing. No REQ points, no experience, and no commendation progress. How is that fair? There should be some way to distinguish between a person rage quitting because they are losing, and a simple internet disconnection. Clearly I didn’t intend to quit out, I was on the winning side with a couple of minutes left.

You must be a new Halo 5 player.

> 2533274873772972;2:
> > 2533274828849259;1:
> > So I just spent 20 minutes in a warzone match. My team had just taken the lead, 940 to 930, and I got disconnected because my internet dropped out. So I get nothing. No REQ points, no experience, and no commendation progress. How is that fair? There should be some way to distinguish between a person rage quitting because they are losing, and a simple internet disconnection. Clearly I didn’t intend to quit out, I was on the winning side with a couple of minutes left.
>
>
> You must be a new Halo 5 player.

Been playing for a couple of months now, but it’s still pretty -Yoink-. Surely there are better ways to deal with it other than just a blanket wipe of everything you did in the game.

It frustrates me every time it happens. It seems to always happen when I’ve spent 15+ minutes in the game or while I’m in a Rare vehicle of some kind. 343 just tries to blame the Xbox dashboard or your personal connection.

I just noticed were both Kyle’s.
Well… This is awkward…
There can only be one…

> 2533274873772972;5:
> I just noticed were both Kyle’s.
> Well… This is awkward…
> There can only be one…

lol

OP: I think everyone has to deal with this once in a while. This already happened to me with legendary boosts activated