Game Crashing on Join

For the past week or so, when I’m just about to load into a Warzone game, my build will suddenly crash. This has been happening quite frequently for me and it only does it with Warzone. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Yeah, happens to me a lot too. Hell, it happened to me in an Arena match like two days ago.

Maybe corrupt data on your part or unclean disk. This is the first time I’m hearing about this glitch

Been happening to me since the Bounty update, except it doesn’t crash - it just remains a perpetually loading black screen.

> 2535462450434439;3:
> Maybe corrupt data on your part or unclean disk. This is the first time I’m hearing about this glitch

It’s not, I had the problem on the original Xbox One, I recently upgraded to Xbox One Slim. I have the digital download, well the problem always happens. It’s a known problem that 343i are looking into: here.

> 2533274829873463;5:
> > 2535462450434439;3:
> > Maybe corrupt data on your part or unclean disk. This is the first time I’m hearing about this glitch
>
> It’s not, I had the problem on the original Xbox One, I recently upgraded to Xbox One Slim. I have the digital download, well the problem always happens. It’s a known problem that 343i are looking into: here.

Interesting I guess my friends and I are lucky to not have this problem. Hope they fix it soon though halo 5 these days just seem to have a bug after another

Dude same here! I’ll got through the whole set up of match making get to to the load screen and it will just sit there in complete darkness. Some times if I wait I’ll get in but by that time I’ll bet a REQ 3-5 it’s very aggravating. I’m on the phone with my provider right

Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.