Game crashing makes warzone impossible to play.

After doing some math and determining how much warzone firefight I need to play each day, in order to hit sr 152 by infinite, I decided it was worth the task and decided to give it a try. But Halo is making it impossible. I can’t get through more than 2 games without it freezing and shutting my console off.

I tried reinstalling, and that didn’t help. I wouldn’t be so mad if it didn’t mean the was chewing up my XP boosts that I spent money on. It’s happened 4 times in 24 hours. I will not be continuing until I am able to get this issue resolved. Any one else struggling with this?

It sounds like you may have a connection problem. If you can use a wired connection instead of WiFi. If you have to use wifi try and make sure nothing else is using up bandwidth. Also make sure your Xbox isn’t running other apps when you are trying to game.

That could be possible. I’ll hook it up to an Ethernet cable and give it some tests. Thank you.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> It sounds like you may have a connection problem. If you can use a wired connection instead of WiFi. If you have to use wifi try and make sure nothing else is using up bandwidth. Also make sure your Xbox isn’t running other apps when you are trying to game.

Unfortunately, when logging in today, it froze and crashed in the menu. Didn’t play a game yet. Ethernet plugged in, only one online in the house. I also noticed some artifacts on the screen this time.