Game crashing at the end of Custom Games

In Halo 5 whenever I play in a custom game and someone quits when the game is ending it crashes my Halo along with anyone else in the lobby.

Try to open your modem’s NAT and recommend this to everyone else, also try to refresh your console’s cache by unplugging it half a minute. This has worked for me!

> 2533274870800020;2:
> Try to open your modem’s NAT and recommend this to everyone else, also try to refresh your console’s cache by unplugging it half a minute. This has worked for me!

Thank you I will try it when I can.

> 2533274870800020;2:
> Try to open your modem’s NAT and recommend this to everyone else, also try to refresh your console’s cache by unplugging it half a minute. This has worked for me!

Works a lot better now thanks.

343 is aware of the problem. I read a post the other day about game crashing after the last update. It crashes randomly on me, usually after a game ends it locks up and I have to pop the disc out and reload the game.

> 2533274843446007;5:
> 343 is aware of the problem. I read a post the other day about game crashing after the last update. It crashes randomly on me, usually after a game ends it locks up and I have to pop the disc out and reload the game.

Don’t pop out the disc, just close them game in the dashboard, it’s faster