Game crashes when trying 2 view post game carnage

Seems everytime i press Y to view previous carnage the game freezes and goes back to xbox dash and dies. Happens when im searching and when im just sitting in a lobby

> 2533274796055219;1:
> Seems everytime i press Y to view previous carnage the game freezes and goes back to xbox dash and dies. Happens when im searching and when im just sitting in a lobby

Yep samething exactly

Forgot to add, i haven’t actually played a game yet… so i don’t even know why the button would let me try to see post game stats

I was playing games until I checked the forums and seen the update was out. Had to power cycle xbox to get it download. Now I can’t find a single match. It hasn’t taken me this long since day 1.

Just been finding the same thing - doesn’t matter if I am searching for a game or not, pressing Y to access carnage report is an instant crash. Same after a hard reset. OP, can you edit your thread title to reflect the issue? Would make it easier to track and attract others with the same issue :slight_smile:

> 2795984768669983;4:
> I was playing games until I checked the forums and seen the update was out. Had to power cycle xbox to get it download. Now I can’t find a single match. It hasn’t taken me this long since day 1.

No ones able to find matches, so it might be servers offline at the moment. Previous Patches also had a ‘down time’ right after release so be patient.

> 2533274813317074;5:
> Just been finding the same thing - doesn’t matter if I am searching for a game or not, pressing Y to access carnage report is an instant crash. Same after a hard reset. OP, can you edit your thread title to reflect the issue? Would make it easier to track and attract others with the same issue :slight_smile:

Done, i hope it’s good enough lol ran outta limit :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome, thanks! I’ll fire a tweet off to @Brav, see if he can pass it along to the team

Yea it crashes instantly when clicking the view carnage report from the multiplayer main menu wtf is wrong with these developers? They ‘fix’ one thing and mess up something else.

> 2533274823233079;9:
> Yea it crashes instantly when clicking the view carnage report from the multiplayer main menu wtf is wrong with these developers? They ‘fix’ one thing and mess up something else.

A lot of the time things can break when making a change that no-one expects. Perfect example is my company website, we made a change to fix a few things just last week and have now had to revert a chunk of code because it unearthed a bug in another part of the website. It took a few days to come across it as nobody would have thought of testing where the issue arose, as the 2 areas are pretty independent of each other. The nature of software development I’m afraid :confused:

> 2533274813317074;10:
> > 2533274823233079;9:
> > Yea it crashes instantly when clicking the view carnage report from the multiplayer main menu wtf is wrong with these developers? They ‘fix’ one thing and mess up something else.
>
>
> A lot of the time things can break when making a change that no-one expects. Perfect example is my company website, we made a change to fix a few things just last week and have now had to revert a chunk of code because it unearthed a bug in another part of the website. It took a few days to come across it as nobody would have thought of testing where the issue arose, as the 2 areas are pretty independent of each other. The nature of software development I’m afraid :confused:

Yeah, its all technical. People just dont understand why fixing some area may break another. Most common problem is some dependancy of two different parts. Modify it to fix one area and the other becomes imcompatible with the updated version.