Game crashes to desktop after MP match...

Since the newest Patch my game crashes to desktop after every multiplayer match… PLEASE fix this game on W10 !

Mine does the exact same thing

I have the same Problem, very annoying

Exact same issue here.

Same here!

Same here! A large delay. Please do a server in Europe!

same!

same and MUCH lag
Im running win 10 64 bit
GTX 950
Amd eightcore 8350 4.0 ghz
8 GB RAM
Turtorial is working fine and the campagne 2(didnt play this long) both are smooth gameplay

Yup…same here.

It happens for me most of the time when a multiplayer match ends or if I press resign on campaign, multiplayer, blitz, or skirmish.

My specs:
Intel i5 6600k
R9 Fury X
16 GB RAM

Let me know if you have the same issue with the resign button because I think it’s pretty clear from everyone here that it’s definitely a multiplayer and blitz issue at the least.

If I press resign, it crashes every time without failure.

Same here.

i7 6700 k, gtx 1070, 32 gb ram, win 10.

I also crash without fail after any MP match. Doesn’t give me the win, even if it is a win, nor does it make any progress towards challenges. A complete waste of time and, as of right now, a waste of money as well.

> 2535446238901325;13:
> I also crash without fail after any MP match. Doesn’t give me the win, even if it is a win, nor does it make any progress towards challenges. A complete waste of time and, as of right now, a waste of money as well.

Odd that as I do get credit for the win and progress towards challenges, mine crashes probably 90% of the time, there’s the odd occasion where it doesn’t crash.

Same here, my game crashes after I play a game! The patch did however help reduce some lag and stutter from multiplayer. 343 and Creative Assembly are on the right track though… :slight_smile:

same here :frowning: game shuts down abruptly after completing skirmish

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/odd-ctd-when-returning-to-menu-after-match-sp/1a2a11a6-f1f9-4ecf-932c-da1c677a55db/posts

Already reported it

Same, only exception if if the game ends very quick, then maybe it wont CTD, i have Gears 4, Forza and this and all are unstable as -Yoink- compared to steam games.