Game crashes constantly to XB1 dashboard

My game crashes two or three times per day. I will be playing multiplayer Warzone and it will just exit the game completely to the Xbox One dashboard. I’m not really sure what causes it. It is very inconsistent. Anybody else having this issue and have a fix?

Yes, it is happening to me as well. However, my game does not even load. If I tried to launch Halo 5, it would run perfectly for like 30 seconds, and then crash back to the dashboard. Not only that, this is happening to all my games. I couldn’t even launch Just Cause 3.

> 2533274851536833;2:
> Yes, it is happening to me as well. However, my game does not even load. If I tried to launch Halo 5, it would run perfectly for like 30 seconds, and then crash back to the dashboard. Not only that, this is happening to all my games. I couldn’t even launch Just Cause 3.

I’m having the same problem. I don’t know why this is causing the game to crash to the dashboard instead of going into offline mode but Xbox live is having issues right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Mine crashes out of the campaign no matter what

It’s a DDOS issue with all digital games. That PHANTOM group plans to break psn and xbl over the holidays

It’s a bit ridicilious that xbox live stops me from playing my games that I bought.