Game Crash/Freeze Bans

This is not just about my issue, but for everyone who suffers crashes or freezes in multiplayer. My game crashes on Xbox One during Halo 3-4 multiplayer and it always leads into a ban. Worst I’ve had was yesterday, it crashed 3 times and i suffered three bans then submitted tickets to Halo Support all for them to not even acknowledge them. I’m sick of it either tweak the ban system for crashes or actually read ban appeal tickets!

Don’t submit ban appeals for bans related to crashing - especially if you ban is only 15 or 30 minutes. What you want to be doing is filing a support ticket with details of the crashes so that the underlying problems can be resolved. That’s the info the support team will need.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Don’t submit ban appeals for bans related to crashing - especially if you ban is only 15 or 30 minutes. What you want to be doing is filing a support ticket with details of the crashes so that the underlying problems can be resolved. That’s the info the support team will need.

Well to be fair there’s not that much detail to put in except for that it only happens in Halo 3 and Halo 4 Multiplayer.