Game crash and feedback.

Played nine games back to back, on the start on the tenth the flight crashed to Dashboard. When I immediately restarted I had a ban of five minutes.

Not sure what the crash was, last thing I saw was red and blue teams before the game launched. Then silent black screen to Dashboard. That’s the only major problem I encountered tonight during 15 games.

Only other issue I had was a prolonged search for my first matches around 8:45 EST. All other games, staying in queue after games were fast.

Gameplay felt good and I didn’t sense any lag in any played games.

Game loads up in a black screen…cant see anything have sound and see fant outlines game is unplayable xbox1x

> 2695457991262619;2:
> Game loads up in a black screen…cant see anything have sound and see fant outlines game is unplayable xbox1x

Sounds like you have HDR enabled, check the Halo Support site for details on how to resolve this

> 2533274808694897;1:
> Played nine games back to back, on the start on the tenth the flight crashed to Dashboard. When I immediately restarted I had a ban of five minutes.
>
> Not sure what the crash was, last thing I saw was red and blue teams before the game launched. Then silent black screen to Dashboard. That’s the only major problem I encountered tonight during 15 games.
>
> Only other issue I had was a prolonged search for my first matches around 8:45 EST. All other games, staying in queue after games were fast.
>
> Gameplay felt good and I didn’t sense any lag in any played games.

I have just encountered this issue but luckily I didn’t receive a temp ban for it. Sent a bug report through the Xbox Insider app so hopefully that will help find out what happened.