Game.co.uk Delivery Reviews?

Has anyone from the UK here pre-ordered a game through Game.co.uk? Did it arrive on the release date? Asking this because I need to pre-order Halo 5 Limited Edition and my friend’s have had issues with Amazon in the past and I will be distraught if it doesn’t arrive since I’ve booked that day off work.

I have no experiance with buying online with Game but plenty with Amazon. I got ODST, Reach and Halo 4 from Amazon and they all arrived on release day. Have you thought about buying it digital ?

That’s good to hear, just a few of my mates pre-ordered FIFA 14 and GTA V from Amazon within a month of each other and they both came late, which has put me off a bit. And no I’m a bit picky with that as I’d much prefer to have a physical disc.

> 2533274820230754;3:
> That’s good to hear, just a few of my mates pre-ordered FIFA 14 and GTA V from Amazon within a month of each other and they both came late, which has put me off a bit. And no I’m a bit picky with that as I’d much prefer to have a physical disc.

Yea I can see why that would put you off, that sucks. Another site that has not let me down is Play.com, but other than those two I have no idea mate.

Yeah Play.com has been my first choice for everything and has never been late, but the problem is it doesn’t sell the Limited edition. Cheers anyway though mate.

I preordered the Limited Edition of TMCC from Game, last year. It arrived on release day, and was waiting for me when I got home. However, it might depend on where you live. I live in London, and it’s probably pretty easy for them to deliver here (since they must make deliveries in London all the time) but if you lived in a smaller town or village in the countryside, I can see why it might be late.

Anyway, I’ve preordered the Halo 5 LCE from them, so I guess I’ll find out the hard way, if they are unreliable :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve allways pre ordered games from Amazon and allways had then on the day.with halo 5 cos Amazon the game was unavailable I had to pre order the game from xbox store UK so I hope it come on the day.

> 2533274911283092;6:
> I preordered the Limited Edition of TMCC from Game, last year. It arrived on release day, and was waiting for me when I got home. However, it might depend on where you live. I live in London, and it’s probably pretty easy for them to deliver here (since they must make deliveries in London all the time) but if you lived in a smaller town or village in the countryside, I can see why it might be late.
>
> Anyway, I’ve preordered the Halo 5 LCE from them, so I guess I’ll find out the hard way, if they are unreliable :stuck_out_tongue:

I live in Durham, small city just south of Newcastle. So basically the other end of the country from their headquarters haha.

Also, I take it when you ordered from Game you used the free standard delivery option?

live in the Scottish highlands so just imagine what I’m thinking here. Hope they can deliver the console here before the release date so I can pre download!

> 2533274820230754;9:
> Also, I take it when you ordered from Game you used the free standard delivery option?

Yeah, I wouldn’t ever pay for the premium stuff. It’s usually a waste of money.