game breaking/ winning glitch with footage

youtu.be/bBFAxnbS3lA
so someone used a game winning glitch on halo warzone assault and I though it would be best to post the cheater on here so that everyone can share their opinions. I have uploaded a video: youtu.be/bBFAxnbS3lA but here is the setting.

I was playing warzone assault on array when our team capped the armory (capture point 2) before we capped the spire (capture point 1). I had a look back on theatre mode and it turns out someone had used a glitch where you get the marines to kill each other by ricocheting bullets then stand on the roof to cap the point.

this is all shown in my video: youtu.be/bBFAxnbS3lA

I’d like to know what you think and if this should be fixed?

this is also used on the Summit map too! I have a video of what happens to cheaters. We lost the game because people have to defend the armories rather than play the real game. The video is here: Youtu.be/YaN1s3J3wvA

Just shouldn’t be possible. I don’t blame the people that abuse it. I don’t use it, too boring.

I dont use it but I have to keep defending against it, I will stick to regular warzone until its fixed I guess

It’s a known issue, 343 talked about it in their last community update and the live stream. A fix should be out for it soon hopefully.

> 2533274813317074;5:
> It’s a known issue, 343 talked about it in their last community update and the live stream. A fix should be out for it soon hopefully.

that’s great to hear! Its good that 343 listens to fans