Game based of the "Headhunters" concept

Does anybody else think a spin-off game with a style similar to the ShortStory/MotionComic “Headhunters” would be cool.

Might be. Depends on if it ends up a good game or not.

DLC.

Not a full game, but an ODST styled game, definitely. I was thinking the same thing.

Would be the first time co-op makes sense, too.

It would be legendary!

> Not a full game, but an ODST styled game, definitely. I was thinking the same thing.
>
> Would be the first time co-op makes sense, too.

An arcade title perhaps?

> > Not a full game, but an ODST styled game, definitely. I was thinking the same thing.
> >
> > Would be the first time co-op makes sense, too.
>
> An arcade title perhaps?

I would love an arcade Headhunters game. That video got me really excited about that concept and i would enjoy it being expanded even if its just a small arcade game.

Also would people want it to be traditional halo style or I was thinking maybe to make it a different style FPS with iron sights and such but I know the majority probably would want it to stay traditional. Aslo should there be multipkayer or not?

A “Headhunters” styled game wouldn’t make it as a stand-alone. So either an XBLA title, or maybe a (MW2) Spec Ops styled game. Co-Op stand-alone missions of varying objectives and difficulties.

> > Not a full game, but an ODST styled game, definitely. I was thinking the same thing.
> >
> > Would be the first time co-op makes sense, too.
>
> An arcade title perhaps?

I prefer having my games on a disc. But maybe a small, $30 or $40 game using the Reach engine. Could be great.

Reach’s gameplay is already heavily based on what the Headhunters can do. That VISR thing they have, Spartans could already do that with their infrared sensors in their suits. Gameplay and storywise, its always been ignored. Blame Hollywood thinking for that.

VISR for the ODST is based off of Spartan’s helm’s capabilities. Personally, I’d have figured out how to not highlight already bright sources, while exaggerating the faint sources. It would be effectual to use during the day and in buildings and such.
Gameplay wise… 500 years makes it seem like R&D faced their own Zero Bug Days.

> > > Not a full game, but an ODST styled game, definitely. I was thinking the same thing.
> > >
> > > Would be the first time co-op makes sense, too.
> >
> > An arcade title perhaps?
>
> I prefer having my games on a disc. But maybe a small, $30 or $40 game using the Reach engine. Could be great.

I’m fine with an idea like that too but I like having downloadable because its more portable.