Gambling

You can watch other people play in this game right. I would like there to be a gambling feature.
It would be great to save up a bunch of req points and instead of spending it all in a req pack you could take those points into the gambling menu. Then watch a match and gamble on it and win more req points or lose your points altogether on a bad bet.

Would be very easy to rig the contests and no way to figure out if it is rigged. For example, your party, a team of 4 + you, goes in the game. You stay back to spectate and gamble. They end up in team Blue, you bet everything you possess on team Red. Your party team does nothing, loses and thus you win.

“Rated T for teen”

> 2533274922918809;3:
> “Rated T for teen”

We’ll call it Basics of Economics then.

This would work for eSports matches at events, but not general games as someone above me said. There are also legal issues that I think could be sorted out but it wouldn’t be easy. I think it would be cool to bet on matches for events, but implementing it is a much harder task.

> 2533274823625840;5:
> This would work for eSports matches at events, but not general games as someone above me said. There are also legal issues that I think could be sorted out but it wouldn’t be easy. I think it would be cool to bet on matches for events, but implementing it is a much harder task.

That just screams cs;go

> 2533274834593278;2:
> Would be very easy to rig the contests and no way to figure out if it is rigged. For example, your party, a team of 4 + you, goes in the game. You stay back to spectate and gamble. They end up in team Blue, you bet everything you possess on team Red. Your party team does nothing, loses and thus you win.

All you would have to do is have the gambling option on the main menu. When you selected the option it would bring you to a completely random match and the game would pick a person to spectate. While your spectating you’d be able to see the persons KD and W/L and based on that you could place a bet of req points. it would be a cool way of getting points, and it would be just a multiplier. so if you put down 500 req points for the team to win you’d get 1500 back…maybe it would be a 3x multiplier and it would have a bet cap of 1000 points so the max you can get is 3000. it would be fun but i just dont think it would happen.

> 2533274922918809;6:
> > 2533274823625840;5:
> > This would work for eSports matches at events, but not general games as someone above me said. There are also legal issues that I think could be sorted out but it wouldn’t be easy. I think it would be cool to bet on matches for events, but implementing it is a much harder task.
>
>
> That just screams cs;go

Look how successful it is there. It would be a good thing I think.

There doesn’t need to be a feature. You just sit down with your buddy and bet your lunch money over whether Blue will win. Or if XxxMLG420D1NgU5bR0xxX will go negative. Or put put the money in the toilet and bet which denomination of bill gets sucked down first.

> 2604983891615163;7:
> > 2533274834593278;2:
> > Would be very easy to rig the contests and no way to figure out if it is rigged. For example, your party, a team of 4 + you, goes in the game. You stay back to spectate and gamble. They end up in team Blue, you bet everything you possess on team Red. Your party team does nothing, loses and thus you win.
>
>
> All you would have to do is have the gambling option on the main menu. When you selected the option it would bring you to a completely random match and the game would pick a person to spectate. While your spectating you’d be able to see the persons KD and W/L and based on that you could place a bet of req points. it would be a cool way of getting points, and it would be just a multiplier. so if you put down 500 req points for the team to win you’d get 1500 back…maybe it would be a 3x multiplier and it would have a bet cap of 1000 points so the max you can get is 3000. it would be fun but i just dont think it would happen.

That could work yeah. Given there is a limited time you can place your bets, instead of betting on a match with 48 - 34. It would be interesting this way, but like you said, don’t think it’ll happen. They’d have to make another spectate menu specially for this gambling. More work which doesn’t improve the gameplay for majority.

> 2533274823625840;8:
> > 2533274922918809;6:
> > > 2533274823625840;5:
> > > This would work for eSports matches at events, but not general games as someone above me said. There are also legal issues that I think could be sorted out but it wouldn’t be easy. I think it would be cool to bet on matches for events, but implementing it is a much harder task.
> >
> >
> > That just screams cs;go
>
>
> Look how successful it is there. It would be a good thing I think.

I think this game needs hats. Look how successful those are in Team Fortress 2.

You could have something similar to wager matches from Black Ops. You wager your req points on yourself winning, and first place gets the pot.

> 2533274829675476;12:
> You could have something similar to wager matches from Black Ops. You wager your req points on yourself winning, and first place gets the pot.

I was just about to say that.

> 2533274829675476;12:
> You could have something similar to wager matches from Black Ops. You wager your req points on yourself winning, and first place gets the pot.

Yea but it would only work for FFA and considering that there’s less of a random element than there was in CoD it would just end in people not wanting to wager their points if they know they won’t be T3.

> 2533274823625840;14:
> > 2533274829675476;12:
> > You could have something similar to wager matches from Black Ops. You wager your req points on yourself winning, and first place gets the pot.
>
>
> Yea but it would only work for FFA and considering that there’s less of a random element than there was in CoD it would just end in people not wanting to wager their points if they know they won’t be T3.

Who goes into a match expecting to lose? That’s just super pessimistic.