Gambits and Joining Mid Game

Seriously, It’s really annoying when the game keeps putting me in games that is 10-12 minutes in already, most of the time, the enemy is farming or 200-300 points to win… so the gambit is a waste

Had that happen to me just recently. Wasted a legendary AI Kills card because it put me in a session that was nearly over already.

> 2533274855477511;2:
> Had that happen to me just recently. Wasted a legendary AI Kills card because it put me in a session that was nearly over already.

The only time it’s safe to use them is when I’m with my spartan company, but then i don’t get the most kills, assists and stuff, i’m the emotional support ;D

What I do is I wait until it says ‘deploying’. If it starts counting down from 5 then quickly put the boost cuz it starts a new game. If it says deploying but theres no countdown then it spawns you in mid game

> 2535424465548988;4:
> What I do is I wait until it says ‘deploying’. If it starts counting down from 5 then quickly put the boost cuz it starts a new game. If it says deploying but theres no countdown then it spawns you in mid game

aight