Gambit AI woes

I don’t know if it’s just the pressure to accomplish this Gambit but whenever I use it I get the worst luck. Typically I’ll get boss kills as I go for them regardless. But when I put that gambit up… it’s doomed to fail.
This happened all in ONE Warzone

Secure the homebase, get a headstart just as I get down there a lucky grenade from teammate kills Elite Prime
Take off 80% of the Ghost Marauder health, get clipped by his wing and die. An enemy warthog circling the area steals the kill.
Attacked Hunter Killers and no teammates are bothering to take the open back shots so I die hitting their armor getting no health taken down
Whip out Railgun for Banshee over mid… put nearly all the damage on and someone with KB BR gets the kill
Taking out Wraith at our garage, by myself… I get killed with only an inch of health left. Try to respawn but the garage becomes captured giving them an easy boss kill
Fighting Warden, we’ve worked our way down to nearly dead, a teammate’s Ghost gives me an ever so gentle bump… shields go then I get picked off by a blast from boss
Gave up trying

Legendary AI Gambit down the drain :frowning:

just hunt marines next time

I always sell my gambit boosts for this very reason. Turning one on turns me into a sweaty monster, and when I don’t succeed I’m ready to hurl my Xbox into the sun. It’s just not worth it.

> 2533274820441404;2:
> just hunt marines next time

That’s what I really tried to do but they only had 1 garage for the longest time and getting in wasn’t easy. I got some of them and a few kills while taking homebase but not enough to be in top 50% apparently : /

I believe marines, covenant, and prometheans normals count. Not just bosses. I tend to use it on Apex or Noctus, because it’s pretty easy to wipe out waves of AI regardless of which bases you end up with.

Plus I’m thinking about saving these for firefight.

> 2533274861882192;3:
> I always sell my gambit boosts for this very reason. Turning one on turns me into a sweaty monster, and when I don’t succeed I’m ready to hurl my Xbox into the sun. It’s just not worth it.

Amen brother…every gambit and mission REQ is immediately sold

I sell all my xp boosts for rp
rp boost is better

> 2533274880633045;5:
> I believe marines, covenant, and prometheans normals count. Not just bosses. I tend to use it on Apex or Noctus, because it’s pretty easy to wipe out waves of AI regardless of which bases you end up with.
>
> Plus I’m thinking about saving these for firefight.

If they actually work for firefight that is. It should do, but 343 may have other ideas…

> 2533274917016672;8:
> > 2533274880633045;5:
> > I believe marines, covenant, and prometheans normals count. Not just bosses. I tend to use it on Apex or Noctus, because it’s pretty easy to wipe out waves of AI regardless of which bases you end up with.
> >
> > Plus I’m thinking about saving these for firefight.
>
>
> If they actually work for firefight that is. It should do, but 343 may have other ideas…

FIREFIGHT ugh I can’t wait