Gadgets, Guns and Devils - New GI video.

It’s basically a 4-minute interview with Sotaro Tojima. I think he says that 95% of the audio is completely original for this game. Pretty cool, and we get to hear one line of dialogue from Cortana. It sounds like a distress call, which may explain why the humans are on Requiem. Unless something else already has explained that, I’m behind on my info…

Thanks for posting this. I’m glad they’ve got Jen Taylor doing the voice again!

Tasmanian devil confirmed for voicing grunts. jk

> Thanks for posting this. I’m glad they’ve got Jen Taylor doing the voice again!

Me too, I was worried a while ago thinking what H4 would’ve been like without her.

we knew jen taylor was confirmed for a week.

so are we gonna see tasmanian devils in halo 4?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> we knew jen taylor was confirmed for a week.

Yes, but it’s still reassuring to hear.

I love GI for these

I found that far more interesting than any of the Halo 4 videos GI have put up. Great stuff!

Tojima seems like a top bloke :slight_smile:

Also, isn’t that soundboard thing he was playing with from the Swedish House Mafia video for “One”?

Not to be incredibly rude, but that sound guy worries me quite frankly.

> so are we gonna see tasmanian devils in halo 4?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whatever they’re using the sound for is probably gonna make me crap myself…

I bet those Tasmanian devils are used to voice the grunts.

> I bet those Tasmanian devils are used to voice the grunts.

Probably the most likely possibility. I’m waiting for the moment when I hear that blood-curdling scream, I proceed to soil myself and turn around, right into a suicide Grunt. Visceral.

Mayday, mayday… Mayydayyyyy…

I feel the exact opposite. Watching this and the other videos on the audio makes me feel that, at the very least, the audio will be top notch.

> Not to be incredibly rude, but that sound guy worries me quite frankly.

Sataro? Why?

Thanks for the link OP, sure was fun to hear :slight_smile:
Although I think it’s also available in the official new section too ^^

The guns sound great, this guy seems like he’s doing an extraordinary job with the audio. I love it.

> I feel the exact opposite. Watching this and the other videos on the audio makes me feel that, at the very least, the audio will be top notch.

I agree with you completely everything audio we have seen so far makes me a happy camper :slight_smile:

also not trying to sound mean, but i could hardly understand him