G.N.G.A. is recruiting~ (Spartan Company)

Edit: I’ve decreased the Requirements~ If you where here before check them out.

Welcome to GNGA, Gonga Nations Official Spartan Company.
GNGAstands for Gonga Nations Gallant Alliance
GNGA Gonga Nations
KogaGmente III ~ Founder

Requirements:
~You must be active at least on a Seasonal Basis. We’ll keep track on that. (ei. Which Seasonal Basis is currently every 2 months. We need to stay active on Halo)
~Played at least one of the Bungie’s games (ei. Halo 1-3, Reach, or ODST) and one of 343’s Games (ei. Halo 4, 5, Spartan Strike or Assault)
~Armor Colors must be PRIMARY: PICKLE SECONDARY: BRICK when around the FireTeam. This is to show your dedication to the group and that we’re running this like a clan. Optional: You can opt out by using GNGA in your service tag or Gamer Tag instead of colors.
~You must achieve at least Silver Level Ranks in MM in Playlist: TEAM ARENA, SLAYER, FREE-FOR-ALL. (ei. At least these 3 must be Silver or Greater)
~You must participate in the Seasons Ranks (ei. Meaning you play all the Ranked Playlist and get a rank, this will be how I keep track of your activity.)
~There are only 3 strikes before being placed on Probation. The Strikes Reset Yearly.
~While on Probation, If 2 strikes are hit, you will be removed from group. The Strikes Reset Yearly. Probation Resets in 3 months.

Don’t let these requirements hold you back from requesting to join our Company. We’re always looking for people to join. We won’t expect you to hold these if your new.
We basically will just be spending time together on Halo building our friendships as we try to reach our end goals. I Koga will be treating this like a clan.
I am also active everyday so send me a message if you wish to talk my Gamertag: KogaGmente III

Our Goals:
Obtain Achilles~ BodySet: N/a Helmet: N/a
Training Together~
Paring up in match making a lot~
Having fun~
We will do custom games time to time as well~
We’re also looking for warzone Players to achieve commendations there~

If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask.

You should loosen your requirements. You are the only person in the company and you have a few requirements that are a little too strict.

eh I’m changing companies, I decided to drop this one, it’s gonna be less strick

> 2533274867552438;3:
> eh I’m changing companies, I decided to drop this one, it’s gonna be less strick

Cool! I would suggest staying away from required armor or emblems. Good luck :slight_smile:

thanks, BTW is the Achilles you have?
I’ve been looking for someone that has it for a machinima? Would you be willing to be a body actor for my machinima? I wanted my General Character to have Achilles.
Zephron is the machinima i’m making, its about how Spartans basically came back to be. It takes place after Halo 3 but before Halo 4. It’s about Spartan Training.

> 2533274867552438;5:
> thanks, BTW is the Achilles you have?
> I’ve been looking for someone that has it for a machinima? Would you be willing to be a body actor for my machinima? I wanted my General Character to have Achilles.
> Zephron is the machinima i’m making, its about how Spartans basically came back to be. It takes place after Halo 3 but before Halo 4. It’s about Spartan Training.

Yeah sure, I am always willing to help out. Just message me when you want me to do it. I will be on a lot Friday-Sunday.

> 2533274924401014;6:
> > 2533274867552438;5:
> > thanks, BTW is the Achilles you have?
> > I’ve been looking for someone that has it for a machinima? Would you be willing to be a body actor for my machinima? I wanted my General Character to have Achilles.
> > Zephron is the machinima i’m making, its about how Spartans basically came back to be. It takes place after Halo 3 but before Halo 4. It’s about Spartan Training.
>
>
> Yeah sure, I am always willing to help out. Just message me when you want me to do it. I will be on a lot Friday-Sunday.

Alright cool, let me send you a message on xbox live

Yeah one thing I haye about this company
U have to have CERTAIN colors on That’s so stupid
We should be able to have whatever color we want it’s out spartan

> 2533274924401014;6:
> > 2533274867552438;5:
> > thanks, BTW is the Achilles you have?
> > I’ve been looking for someone that has it for a machinima? Would you be willing to be a body actor for my machinima? I wanted my General Character to have Achilles.
> > Zephron is the machinima i’m making, its about how Spartans basically came back to be. It takes place after Halo 3 but before Halo 4. It’s about Spartan Training.
>
>
> Yeah sure, I am always willing to help out. Just message me when you want me to do it. I will be on a lot Friday-Sunday.

Hey I changed the requirements, tell me if that sounds better? or is,
I want to run the company as a clan so. That’s why I want the ranks to be a certain level, I wanted to stay away from bronze.

> 2535411576333933;8:
> Yeah one thing I haye about this company
> U have to have CERTAIN colors on That’s so stupid
> We should be able to have whatever color we want it’s out spartan

I do apologies, but its because we’re going to run this as a clan, and prevent random players from joining and doing nothing. It ensures you will be active. However I now had added a Opt out mode that is optional, if you like what is changed let me know. I’ll be editing it later maybe again.
I’m doing my best to keep what I want but make it more acceptable.

> 2533274867552438;10:
> > 2535411576333933;8:
> > Yeah one thing I haye about this company
> > U have to have CERTAIN colors on That’s so stupid
> > We should be able to have whatever color we want it’s out spartan
>
>
> I do apologies, but its because we’re going to run this as a clan, and prevent random players from joining and doing nothing. It ensures you will be active. However I now had added a Opt out mode that is optional, if you like what is changed let me know. I’ll be editing it later maybe again.
> I’m doing my best to keep what I want but make it more acceptable.

Its alot better

> 2535411576333933;11:
> > 2533274867552438;10:
> > > 2535411576333933;8:
> > > Yeah one thing I haye about this company
> > > U have to have CERTAIN colors on That’s so stupid
> > > We should be able to have whatever color we want it’s out spartan
> >
> >
> > I do apologies, but its because we’re going to run this as a clan, and prevent random players from joining and doing nothing. It ensures you will be active. However I now had added a Opt out mode that is optional, if you like what is changed let me know. I’ll be editing it later maybe again.
> > I’m doing my best to keep what I want but make it more acceptable.
>
>
> Its alot better

Cool!

Yup

We’re still recruiting, We’ve gained a couple of members.