RANKING SYSTEM

NEW MAPS, WORLD MAPS, REMAKES

Alpha Halo | Forest/Grassland | Forunner Tile Set
Delta Halo | Snow/Glacier | Forunner Tile Set
Gamma Halo | Desert/Canyon | Forunner Tile Set
Cairo Station | Space/Orbital Plaform | Human Tile Set
New Mombasa | City/Urban/Instrustrial | Human Tile Set
High Charity | Space/City/Industrial | Covanant Tile Set

Granted i would love to see every map remade in its entirety, but creating other world maps with different tile sets would fill the void.

Like the current Forge World, the geometry and landscapes could be taken from previous maps and used as different areas in a world map as a canvas to than add the objects and structure to recreate maps or to use old psace in new ways (ie. a cityscape with some buildings the same size as headlong, a monorail and parking garage area, downed scarab, but mainly the geometry with details like bridges, bunkers, bases being forge items).

Obviously forge has its limits, what a regular sized multiplayer map lacks in custoimzation it makes up for aescethically; forge peices dont cast shadow nor come close to some of the detailed scenery and buildings in other maps. So it would be nice to see a few of the maps completely remade (ie. Ivory Tower) that dont have landscapes condusive the proposed additional World Maps.

ADDITIONAL ARMOR

The concept of wagering for regular matches would be fairly limited just ot make for more credits and would compleltely optional, like turning on further search preferences. Bounty Hunters would serve as the specific playlist for High Stakes bets and would require differnt levels of anty.

Having a skill-based ranking system that uses cR’s like experince in H3 and would only help for purchasing items for your character models.

The bottom of your screen would always display your Overall Skill and cR prgression when in menus. When in your own Service Record spicifically, as you selected different playlists to see your statistics in them, your gauge on the bottom screen would change to represent you skill and total cR in that particular playlist. (in case you were curious about your skill in a playlist other than your highest ranked, that didnt show up as the overall).

This is just me putting my thoughts to paper. I know there alot of gameplay issues that superseed my hopes for aesthetic and social improvements, but there are plenty of other topics discussing those. These are just something else to consider.

> MAIN MENU LAYOUT <------ Playlist / Wager / Settings screens
>
> MENU
>
> Service Record
> Leaderboards
> Challenges
> File Browser
> -----------------------
> Player <------ Expanded Armory and Loudout screens
> Prefferences
> Controller
> Audio Video
> Network
> -----------------------
> Halo Waypoint
>
> MATCHMAKING PLAYLISTS
>
> RANKING SYSTEM
>
> NEW MAPS, WORLD MAPS, REMAKES
>
> Alpha Halo | Forest/Grassland | Forunner Tile Set
> Delta Halo | Snow/Glacier | Forunner Tile Set
> Gamma Halo | Desert/Canyon | Forunner Tile Set
> Cairo Station | Space/Orbital Plaform | Human Tile Set
> New Mombasa | City/Urban/Instrustrial | Human Tile Set
> High Charity | Space/City/Industrial | Covanant Tile Set
>
> Granted i would love to see every map remade in its entirety, but creating other world maps with different tile sets would fill the void.
>
> Like the current Forge World, the geometry and landscapes could be taken from previous maps and used as different areas in a world map as a canvas to than add the objects and structure to recreate maps or to use old psace in new ways (ie. a cityscape with some buildings the same size as headlong, a monorail and parking garage area, downed scarab, but mainly the geometry with details like bridges, bunkers, bases being forge items).
>
> Obviously forge has its limits, what a regular sized multiplayer map lacks in custoimzation it makes up for aescethically; forge peices dont cast shadow nor come close to some of the detailed scenery and buildings in other maps. So it would be nice to see a few of the maps completely remade (ie. Ivory Tower) that dont have landscapes condusive the proposed additional World Maps.
>
> ADDITIONAL ARMOR
>
> The concept of wagering for regular matches would be fairly limited just ot make for more credits and would compleltely optional, like turning on further search preferences. Bounty Hunters would serve as the specific playlist for High Stakes bets and would require differnt levels of anty.
>
> Having a skill-based ranking system that uses cR’s like experince in H3 and would only help for purchasing items for your character models.
>
> The bottom of your screen would always display your Overall Skill and cR prgression when in menus. When in your own Service Record spicifically, as you selected different playlists to see your statistics in them, your gauge on the bottom screen would change to represent you skill and total cR in that particular playlist. (in case you were curious about your skill in a playlist other than your highest ranked, that didnt show up as the overall).
>
> This is just me putting my thoughts to paper. I know there alot of gameplay issues that superseed my hopes for aesthetic and social improvements, but there are plenty of other topics discussing those. These are just something else to consider.