Future Spartan Ops?

Hi there Waypoint community.

Just wondering if any info on Spops season 2 has surfaced at PAX or anywhere for that matter.

Did a quick search and the last remark I could find was that season 2 was undecided. This was a few months ago though and I was hoping 343 had mentioned something recently.

> … season 2 was undecided.

As of writing, this is still the latest information.

Yes there is actually Jennifer Hale said in an interview done on March 20th she was doing more things for halo 4. And as we all know she is the voice of Sarah Palmer.

> Yes there is actually Jennifer Hale said in an interview done on March 20th she was doing more things for halo 4. And as we all know she is the voice of Sarah Palmer.

I’m happy for that, however, i really hope that she drops the “eggheads” word. It drives me insane, lol.

> > Yes there is actually Jennifer Hale said in an interview done on March 20th she was doing more things for halo 4. And as we all know she is the voice of Sarah Palmer.
>
> I’m happy for that, however, i really hope that she drops the “eggheads” word. It drives me insane, lol.

Yeah same here i hope thats what’s she’s doing i cant see her being the voice of anyone else.

So apart from some vague comment from a voice actor still no official yay or nay on Spops.
Looks like we will just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the info guys.

> Yes there is actually Jennifer Hale said in an interview done on March 20th she was doing more things for halo 4. And as we all know she is the voice of Sarah Palmer.

I hope the extent of that is just death screams.

There was no SpOps info at PAX partially because David Ellis wasn’t able to make it. I wish they had at least said something!

> There was no SpOps info at PAX partially because David Ellis wasn’t able to make it. I wish they had at least said something!

“It’s coming!”

That is all they had to say.

If I had known SO was the last frontier of interest for H4, I wouldn’t have spoken it against it so actively.

> If I had known SO was the last frontier of interest for H4, I wouldn’t have spoken it against it so actively.

Spartan OPs is a great solution to the idea of Campaign DLC. Some games try it and fail horribly.

Alot of games do it as “This is an alernate reality”

Others will put filler into the campaign that has no basis or place in the story.

Spartan Ops deals with this problem by adding to the campaign story without messing with the main story.

Chief’s story remains untainted, but “SO” gives the ability to continue the current story and free up Chief to be involved in something totally different or continue something that ends the DLC.

As for the Egg Heads thing, yeah.

Maybe she could go with the term used in the show “Bones”

“Squints”

> There was no SpOps info at PAX partially because David Ellis wasn’t able to make it.

That could be taken as promising.
Just my opinion, but if the guy couldn’t make it, then he must have been busy.
Lets hope VERY BUSY.

already planed :slight_smile: