Future promotional tie-ins?

Obviously we already saw a number of un-delayable promotions take place in the original launch window. However, do people think more for the actual release window are likely?

And if so, what would people like to see?

I wondered the same thing since everything is off track from what it was supposed to be.

Forget about energy drinks, I’d love to see some Infinite protein powder. Team up with Body Fortress and call it “Overshield”.

In all seriousness, I’m sure more promos will come. The ones we’ve had are just those that they couldn’t reschedule in time. And I’m also fairly sure they won’t be good for you :blush:

Guaranteed to happen, it makes money and is relatively easy to execute so there is almost no way that there isn’t a good chunk of promotional investors. The only thing that may have changed is the going price of the contracts and who makes what concessions and where.

> 2533274874872263;1:
> Obviously we already saw a number of un-delayable promotions take place in the original launch window. However, do people think more for the actual release window are likely?
>
> And if so, what would people like to see?

I know razer is waiting for their launch of halo x razer products, Hopefully it comes with some codes

> 2533274811807878;5:
> > 2533274874872263;1:
> > Obviously we already saw a number of un-delayable promotions take place in the original launch window. However, do people think more for the actual release window are likely?
> >
> > And if so, what would people like to see?
>
> I know razer is waiting for their launch of halo x razer products, Hopefully it comes with some codes

Oh man I forgot about those entirely!

I’m sure we will see some more promotions. Microsoft would be crazy not to try and push Halo closer to it’s new release.

I’m hopeful that we get “reruns” promotions that already ran, but the truth is these companies plan this stuff out years in advance. Best we can hope for is that they made some more deals for the new launch window.

> 2806037446402987;8:
> I’m hopeful that we get “reruns” promotions that already ran, but the truth is these companies plan this stuff out years in advance. Best we can hope for is that they made some more deals for the new launch window.

I agree. I think repeats are unlikely - especially think like Monster or Pringles. If a new Megabloks set wave comes along there’s a good chance those might have something.

Double stuffed oreo cookies

I may be extremely fat

> 2535424974868674;10:
> Double stuffed oreo cookiesI may be extremely fat

On that we can relate.