Future of Halo

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>

Should we allow discussions on the future of Halo as a franchise? What are the positives 343 has provided for this franchise and how can they improve? Is there anything that the past halos provided that 343 can look to as an example of success? If we stifle this discussion what is the point of the forums? Have at it…

Well they. I have faith in them to finally redeem themselves in halo 6. They can look back and learn from all they have done and improve it. They know what we want in mm now, they know they have to do better with a campaign, and they know the mistakes they have made, and fixed some of them. Example: the T-shirt cannon they called a rocket launcher.

But I definitely think they can make halo 6 great.

> 2533274879407634;2:
> Well they. I have faith in them to finally redeem themselves in halo 6. They can look back and learn from all they have done and improve it. They know what we want in mm now, they know they have to do better with a campaign, and they know the mistakes they have made, and fixed some of them. Example: the T-shirt cannon they called a rocket launcher.
>
> But I definitely think they can make halo 6 great.

Ahh, that thing, must’ve gotten buried somewhere underneath the SPNKR’s popularity.

> 2535455771499455;3:
> > 2533274879407634;2:
> > Well they. I have faith in them to finally redeem themselves in halo 6. They can look back and learn from all they have done and improve it. They know what we want in mm now, they know they have to do better with a campaign, and they know the mistakes they have made, and fixed some of them. Example: the T-shirt cannon they called a rocket launcher.
> >
> > But I definitely think they can make halo 6 great.
>
>
> Ahh, that thing, must’ve gotten buried somewhere underneath the SPNKR’s popularity.

Or in a very very deep hole

> 2533274879407634;2:
> Well they. I have faith in them to finally redeem themselves in halo 6. They can look back and learn from all they have done and improve it. They know what we want in mm now, they know they have to do better with a campaign, and they know the mistakes they have made, and fixed some of them. Example: the T-shirt cannon they called a rocket launcher.
>
> But I definitely think they can make halo 6 great.

I tend to think the took a step back in campaign from H4. I actually think 343 is rather bipolar in their overall attitude towards halo

I think the campaign didn’t create any desire for Halo 6. The story just didn"t leave me wanting more halo. The multiplayer has been addictive though, and even though I still play other games, nothing gives me a quick competitive challenge like H5 slayer. I’m 98% done with reqs and commendations and pretty burnt out on Halo honestly, but I got my money’s worth and will def buy halo 6 for the mulitplayer and hope the campaign is better,