Future of Halo 5

343i have plans for “new content” or updates for h5?

They haven’t done a big update in a long time. My guess is that they are devoting most of their time and effort to Halo: Infinite

for h5 I do not know, they are updating more Mcc

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

No.

There’s supposed to be a BTB refresh, but nothing other than that and playlist rotations for now.

Outside of playlist refreshes / introducing new forge maps and tweaking matchmaking / ranking systems, any content updates are out of scope of the game right now. Majority of the team is focused on Infinite

They should have weekends where they put the most popular and we’ll made Forge maps into arena rotation. Seems to me like a good way they could offer something different without a lot of internal cost associated with a big release/update.

Rotationals like Triple Team and CE Anniversary should be up soon.

> 2535447371726695;7:
> They should have weekends where they put the most popular and we’ll made Forge maps into arena rotation. Seems to me like a good way they could offer something different without a lot of internal cost associated with a big release/update.

You would be surprised. There’s a lot of things that are missed when 343 “tests” the forge maps. What happens when a map/game type doesn’t work or there are unintended consequences that ruin the map. They have to go back in and put more work towards it. Internal “testing” takes chargeable hours away from Infinite as well.

There is another BTB refresh in the works if you want to count that.

I think halo 5 will be ignored for a long time from fixing MCC to working on halo infinite 343i has a lot on their plate at the moment.

Playlist refreshes (working in different Arena and Warzone playlists, updating BTB) is about the extent I’d expect. The Targetmaster skins were completely unexpected on my end (and they’re awesome!) so maybe they’ll throw in some more stuff like that. But as far as major updates I think we’re past that point.

they flip game modes and thats about it

With MCC Insider and talk about Halo Wars 2 ‘content’, I think it’s safe to assume that for the moment, nothing new is planned for Halo 5: Guardians. Perhaps when they get some breathing room, they may consider doing something. For the moment, it has been left to just exist without dev influence unless absolutely necessary.