Fusion Coil problems listed...

Before you think this is a complaint thread, well…This is NOT a major complaint thread, this is just something I’d like to point out and wonder. I’m surprised that nobody has mentioned about the Fusion coil.

List of problems discovered:

• The Fusion Coils blast radius is ridiculously too huge.
  • Multiple fusion coils are together, you shoot one in the middle, that one only explodes.
  • It take 2 BR shots to destroy the coil, when it was originally 1 shot.
  • There is no sign or sound of the coils colour buzzing change and explosion.

What are your views about the Fusion coil?

i honestly havnt noticed any while playing XD

What happened to the fusion coil was just one of many unnecessary changes.

> What happened to the fusion coil was just one of many unnecessary changes.

Thank goodness I’m not the only one that’s noticed this too! I loved it when I could just 1 shot the Fusion coil and get splattered by a traffic cone on the Pit! Great memories for me to remember. The blast radius of the fusion coil is far too much, you could just be like 10-20m away from it, and still get damage from the coil! May as well replace them with mini nukes, lol.

The changes they made with the fusion coil (including Reach) are really lame. It would be really nice to hear the explosion again and hear how close it is to detonation.

> > What happened to the fusion coil was just one of many unnecessary changes.
>
> Thank goodness I’m not the only one that’s noticed this too! I loved it when I could just 1 shot the Fusion coil and get splattered by a traffic cone on the Pit! Great memories for me to remember. The blast radius of the fusion coil is far too much, you could just be like 10-20m away from it, and still get damage from the coil! May as well replace them with mini nukes, lol.
>
> The changes they made with the fusion coil (including Reach) are really lame. It would be really nice to hear the explosion again and hear how close it is to detonation.

Oh gosh, those darned cones XD

I think I’ve killed myself seven or eight times with those things…

Honestly, I miss the Halo 3 fusion coils…

The damage needs a nerf to it’s halo 3 version.

I haven’t seen one fusion coil in matchmaking ever. Bring back The Pit quick.