Further post-release promotions?

Obviously a number of promotional things already dropped last autumn/winter, but do you think any follow-ups will happen closer to/after release? A few I’m hoping for/expecting:

• Some form of (probably temporally exclusive) cosmetic for those who buy physical copy of Halo: Divine Wind (releasing 19 October) - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perk: unique/temporal exclusive for Game Pass Ultimate Subscribers - Prime Gaming tie-in (as Sea of Thieves seem to be having success with it) - Twitch Drops? (as Sea of Thieves seem to be having success with it) - Preorder bonuses for those buying digital/physical editions of the campaign - An MCC Season 7/Season 8 Seasonal reward giving something for Infinite? - (If Spartan Companies or something similar return) Something tied to joining/being a member of one? - (For later on in Flighting once open to more people) Somethign to reward those involved in Flighting? Or even just active Halo Insiders?What about others? Anyone have any thoughts of their own/comments on the above?

I’d love for those things to happen!

> 2533274874872263;1:
> Obviously a number of promotional things already dropped last autumn/winter, but do you think any follow-ups will happen closer to/after release? A few I’m hoping for/expecting:
>
>
> - Some form of (probably temporally exclusive) cosmetic for those who buy physical copy of Halo: Divine Wind (releasing 19 October) - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perk: unique/temporal exclusive for Game Pass Ultimate Subscribers - Prime Gaming tie-in (as Sea of Thieves seem to be having success with it) - Twitch Drops? (as Sea of Thieves seem to be having success with it) - Preorder bonuses for those buying digital/physical editions of the campaign - An MCC Season 7/Season 8 Seasonal reward giving something for Infinite? - (If Spartan Companies or something similar return) Something tied to joining/being a member of one? - (For later on in Flighting once open to more people) Somethign to reward those involved in Flighting? Or even just active Halo Insiders?What about others? Anyone have any thoughts of their own/comments on the above?

point 6 would be interesting