Funny thing happened yesterday...

My buddy and I were getting frustrated at Warzone and Fiest last night (well, HE was getting frustrated, really), so to cool down and just relax, we went to…Breakout.

The hyper-competitive mode that is round based with elimintion rules? For casual play? Yep. Even starts (unlike WZ and Fiesta, which can easily get one-sided), and new rounds starting all the time, effectively resetting a team’s stranglehold they have on the map, ensuring that things aren’t tilted in favor of one team for too long.

Basically, what I’m saying is Breakout is probably my favorite for being 'lax and chill. And that is very unexpected. What do you guys think about Breakout vs Social Playlist?

All playlists are becoming more social to me. Doesn’t matter whether I win or lose. I am enjoying playing the game. If I wanted elimination rules I would start playing more Gears of War.

SWAT is my casual playlist. Its just so quick and goofy to me, I love it. I actually play all of the playlists with a “lax and chill” mindset, that’s just how I enjoy the game.

> 2560081931056311;3:
> SWAT is my casual playlist. Its just so quick and goofy to me, I love it. I actually play all of the playlists with a “lax and chill” mindset, that’s just how I enjoy the game.

One thing I enjoy about SWAT is…SWATnums. It’s just really fun to me, because I like getting into pistol duels with others. It’s also super satisfying to walk into a room and clear it out with a pistol. Although yeah, there is a lot of SWATnums…

> 2533274808210415;4:
> > 2560081931056311;3:
> > SWAT is my casual playlist. Its just so quick and goofy to me, I love it. I actually play all of the playlists with a “lax and chill” mindset, that’s just how I enjoy the game.
>
>
> One thing I enjoy about SWAT is…SWATnums. It’s just really fun to me, because I like getting into pistol duels with others. It’s also super satisfying to walk into a room and clear it out with a pistol. Although yeah, there is a lot of SWATnums…

I love SWATnums! I’m not really sure why people hate it so much, is it just because it comes up so often?

I don’t like Breakout because of the “do overs” for rounds. I simply don’t like that so therefore I have no interest in playing it. Wish they would bring those maps into Slayer and Swat though. Not sure why they don’t.

Breakout is fun. I wish it was more similar to CoD’s SnD mode using base maps.

I enjoy Arena Breakout but not a fan on regular Breakout tbh, Kill times are too fast (I dont play SWAT at all), and the maps force combat rather than allowing a strategic flow like Arena Maps.

Love this, I want a Grifball variant like this.

> 2533274805818439;9:
> Love this, I want a Grifball variant like this.

Like what?

I love playing breakout as well it’s fun working with teams made some new friends too think i’ll keep playing and turn my mic on and keep partying up to get a whole team for warzone…

> 2560081931056311;10:
> > 2533274805818439;9:
> > Love this, I want a Grifball variant like this.
>
>
> Like what?

I’m confused too. Breakout Grifball…?

> 2560081931056311;5:
> > 2533274808210415;4:
> > > 2560081931056311;3:
> > > SWAT is my casual playlist. Its just so quick and goofy to me, I love it. I actually play all of the playlists with a “lax and chill” mindset, that’s just how I enjoy the game.
> >
> >
> > One thing I enjoy about SWAT is…SWATnums. It’s just really fun to me, because I like getting into pistol duels with others. It’s also super satisfying to walk into a room and clear it out with a pistol. Although yeah, there is a lot of SWATnums…
>
>
> I love SWATnums! I’m not really sure why people hate it so much, is it just because it comes up so often?

swatnums is harder than normal br swat. Personally, I like em both!!!

> 2535462360297076;13:
> > 2560081931056311;5:
> > > 2533274808210415;4:
> > > > 2560081931056311;3:
> > > > SWAT is my casual playlist. Its just so quick and goofy to me, I love it. I actually play all of the playlists with a “lax and chill” mindset, that’s just how I enjoy the game.
> > >
> > >
> > > One thing I enjoy about SWAT is…SWATnums. It’s just really fun to me, because I like getting into pistol duels with others. It’s also super satisfying to walk into a room and clear it out with a pistol. Although yeah, there is a lot of SWATnums…
> >
> >
> > I love SWATnums! I’m not really sure why people hate it so much, is it just because it comes up so often?
>
>
> swatnums is harder than normal br swat. Personally, I like em both!!!

Is it really? Huh. didn’t know that.